Benton Harbor, MI (PressExposure) January 17, 2013 -- Harbor Powerhouse, an authorized Honda dealer located in Benton Harbor Michigan, is pleased to announce the addition of Honda's newest generator to its line of power generation equipment. The new model, known as the EB 10000, is powered by the Honda GX630 commercial engine and can generate up to 10,000 watts. The new generator is suitable for usage in medical, commercial, and industrial settings.
Other features include:
* A narrow profile that provides flexibility in terms of where the generator is situated on a job site.
* An operating noise level similar to that of a vacuum cleaner. This reduction in noise level is achieved with a muffling system that releases exhaust in an even stream as opposed a wave-like releases that heighten noise levels.
* Electric starting that works with the flip of a switch.
* Seven electrical outlets so that multiple uses can occur simultaneously.
* A design that facilitates easy maintenance. Air cleaners and the oil gauge are easily accessible, which simplifies the care of the generator. The top cover is easily removable as well, allowing for easy access to the battery.
The award winning Honda line of generators has built its reputation with both residential and commercial users by constantly delivering powerful machines that are both durable and reliable. Additionally, Honda's product innovations consistently result in improvements in power output, fuel efficiency and ease of use making them a favorite of users regardless of output requirements. In fact, Honda generators have been recognized as the best in class for seven consecutive years in independent surveys of industrial/commercial users.
Harbor Powerhouse is an authorized dealer of Honda products with full lines of snowblowers, generators, lawn and garden equipment, and accessories.
With winter around the corner, an aging power grid becoming less reliable in term of delivering always on power, and ever increasing peak power usage costs the introduction of Honda's EB 10000 generator is well timed.
With applications for medical, industrial, or commercial use, this new generator can be deployed for emergency backup purposes or as a substitute power generator when paying for power from the grid becomes too costly.