Noida, UP India (PressExposure) November 15, 2011 -- According to a latest research report by RNCOS, the UAE healthcare industry has been growing at a double-digit growth rate since the past few years and is expected to continue the same pace in near future owing to factors like increasing population, healthcare spending, and prevalence of lifestyle diseases. The country is making various efforts towards developing the healthcare sector to meet up the country's demand.
Research Analysis and Highlights
The report, "UAE Healthcare Sector Forecast to 2012", by RNCOS spread over in 95 pages provides an in-depth research and rational analysis of the current and future scenario of the healthcare system in the UAE. It also provides the future forecast for the demand of hospital beds and doctors for 2011-2014.
Additionally, analysis of the regulatory environment along with recent industry developments and the increasing investments has been included in the report to provide a clear picture on the potentials of the UAE healthcare. Some of the key highlights of the report are as follows:
- Government initiatives driving the healthcare industry in the UAE.
- Medical device market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 16.4% during 2011-2014.
- Increasing health insurance penetration will drive the healthcare industry in the UAE.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: [http://rncos.com/Report/IM224.htm]
Some of our related reports are:
- US Glucose Monitoring Market Analysis
- Brazil Healthcare Market Analysis
- US Healthcare IT Market Analysis
- US Medical Imaging Devices Market
- Global Genetic Testing Market Analysis
Check Related REPORTS on: [http://www.rncos.com/Healthcare.htm].