Kent, VT (PressExposure) June 10, 2009 -- Holiday Extras, the UK market-leader in travel add-ons, is giving its 3.1 million customers the opportunity to recognise and reward the travel industryâs shining stars in what promises to be one of the biggest, and fairest travel awards; the Holiday Extras Customersâ Awards 2009.
Only Holiday Extras customers travelling via a UK airport will be eligible to cast votes in ten different categories, ranging from best UK airport, best airport hotel and best airline, to the airline with the best cabin crew and those recommended as most family-friendly.
Voting for the awards will take place between May 19 and September 30, 2009 with winners announced at a ceremony in London on November 9, 2009.
Mike Whiting, managing editor at Holiday Extras, has been instrumental in the organisation of the awards:
"The Holiday Extras Customersâ Awards are about real travellers and their latest travel experiences and satisfaction levels. The awards will provide valuable insights into how our customers genuinely feel about their airport experiences.
âAs only customers can vote, the awards will highlight which companies are really giving travellers what they want.â
Those who vote can enter a FREE prize draw to win 15 days Meet and Greet parking and an overnight stay at a 4-star hotel the night before their flight.
About this article:
- Entry into the FREE prize draw will be subject to Holiday Extrasâ usual email sign-up terms and conditions.
At Holidays Extras you can choose from a range of different services which include pre-booked airport lounges, travel insurance and gatwick parking.
Holiday Extras are an award winning travel company. Just a few of our awards include:
- Travel Weekly Awards - Best Holiday Add-ons & Best Travel Trade Website
- Travel Bulletin Awards - Best Holiday Add-ons
- Channel Chamber Awards - Innovation in Technology Award
Some fast facts about Holidays Extras:
- Turnover of Â£165 million per annum
- 104,000 airport lounge bookings a year
- Offer hotels at 25 UK airports
- 900 employees in the UK and more than 70 in Germany