Noida, India (PressExposure) June 09, 2009 -- Hotelogix 1.0 Beta gets Upgraded, Hotels start signing up
Configure a hotel online, within five minutes, and start using the smart hotelier service.
Integrate core hotel operations, distribution services, and third party service channels on a single, unified Internet-based platform.
HMS InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. that announced the Beta release of Hotelogix 1.0 on 17th Feb 2009 is now upgraded to incorporate new features requested by our Beta customers. The revolutionary, new, web-based Property Management System (PMS) is being received very well and the response has been overwhelming.
Based on the on-demand software as a service (SaaS) model, Hotelogix is an intuitive application, targeted at small and large hotels, resorts, and property owners worldwide.
Hotelogix gets hotter .....
There have been 175+ trial accounts that have been created in the last 3 months by hotels across the world, and Hotelogix sticks to its promise by upgrading itself with features requested by these Beta Customers. Hotelogix is soon gaining momentum and Hotels, Motels, B & Bs are signing up as customers. One hotelier, lined up to subscribe says" I am trying your demo and I am very impressed with your layout and how the program operates. This is one of the more Logical programs I have tested!" A Customer running two of his properties on Hotelogix says "I wanted to shift from our desktop based solution to a web based system, Hotelogix was chosen after evaluating other web based offerings, based on its User Experience".
The following are the key upgrade features that are added which also incorporates requests by our Beta customers and we thank them for their continued patronage for Hotelogix:
- Reports section is been added with some reports that are active and others that are coming up soon.
- Guest Search has been added on Frontdesk. It allow quick look up through the Guest archives and their past stay details.
- House Status has been included that gives up to the minute snapshot of the Hotel property.
- TableMaps have been added in the POS. You can set the work floor of your restaurant and create table's layouts.
- Night Audit compliance is been extensively worked through. The Night Audit is mandatory and it completely controls the transactions for a day. In order to get on to the next day's transactions, you will need to end and close transactions for the current day by running Night Audit. The process of Night Audit is intuitive like the rest of the application.
About HMS InfoTech Pvt. Ltd.:
'Hotelogix 1.0 Beta' is developed by HMS InfoTech Private Limited, a company with its office in Noida, NCR, New Delhi, India. With more and more businesses using SaaS (Software as a Service) model to reduce overhead costs, and to use the anytime anywhere access to their advantage, HMS InfoTech is focused at developing innovative solutions for the hospitality & travel sector.
The Management of HMS InfoTech has a very good mix of rich domain expertise in the hospitality sector, and a strong experience of offering Web 2.0 Internet Technologies & Enterprise software products.
For further information, please contact:
HMS InfoTech Pvt. Ltd.
E 66, Sec 6, Noida,
UP â 201301, India
Ph: +91 120 4273460/1 Mobile: +91 9811050777 US Toll Free: +1 877 806 4615 UK (London): +44 20 7183 0794 Fax (US): +1 501 633 8032 Website: www.hotelogix.com