Miami, FL (PressExposure) December 23, 2009 -- Libido is the ability to have sexual desire. This ability varies from person to person. Some people may experiences problems with libido loss. There are lots of ways to deal with it naturally while promoting your overall health as well. Here are some of the common herbs you can take to increase your libido:
1. Horny goat weed - this herb originated and was discovered in china during the ancient times. It was proven to increase sperm production and promotes blood testosterone level among tested animals.
2. Kola nut - it helps the body rejuvenate naturally and replenish energy level. The human body needs to cope up with stress and tiresome activities; this will be very helpful to those exposed in these types of elements.
3. Tribulus terrestris- studies have shown that tribulus naturally improves the body's production of testosterone and contains the ability to promote muscle health and strength in men.
4. Sarsaparilla -contains steroidal saparins that acts as a supportive tonic to male reproductive system and boosts sex drive
5. Siberian ginseng -supports and boosts the ability of the hypothalamus to modulate hormone increase.
There are various other herbs that have shown to increase libido naturally. I've used tongkat ali, as well as the tribulus terrestris mentioned above, and have experienced a significant increase in libido.
You're body is also capable of boosting its production of testosterone naturally. Lifting weights, especially performing squats, have been shown to boost the body's natural production of testosterone. Some sunlight helps as well.
For a guide to natural activities and exercises to boost your testosterone levels, and therefore increase libido naturally, click here...
I no longer take any herbs, however, my libido is at an all time high, thanks to my natural increase in testosterone production. You might want to give that a shot.
Have a good one! -Dave Carreras aka Mr. Manpower Sex Blog for the Ultimate Male & The Ultimate Sex Guide for Men