Los Angeles, CA (PressExposure) May 23, 2008 -- As you last in the industry, you will realize the importance of advertising. This relies a lot with the medium and what you do to make that work. In print, offset printing gives you quality and affordability. The color comes brilliant that's why this is being preferred by conventional traders.
But more than the colors, do you know what else matters in ads using the print form? Such ads must convey effective words. You must learn how to write effective ad copies using short descriptions as much as possible.
The Lead After you have gotten yourself a valuable headline on your offset printing materials that attracted people's eyes on your ads, this is the next vital thing that you have to master. The lead is what comes after the headline. This will help your target market decide if they want to continue reading or completely drop the ad.
So how should you write it? Touch the heart. Be compelling. And here are other ways to guide you with your lead.
1. Sympathize with your target audience. Show through your writing that you can understand what they are going through. For such reason, you have created the product or you are recommending something to them. The reason for this is because you want to help.
For example, 'It's another ordinary day. As much as you want to run away, the work seems to be piling up. Oh, how you wish for a genie to pop out of the bottle to make your desires come true.'
2. Target their hearts. This will be particularly helpful if you are having a charitable drive.
For example, take a picture of a starving child and follow it with your lead. 'She doesn't need to suffer. We can do something to make it happen.'
3. Write their thoughts. Everybody has a secret wish. You can use such in composing your lead.
For example, 'There is a place where wishes come true. Join the cruise and start turning dreams into reality.'
4. Use the question and answer approach. Pose a question and include your answer. Whether the reader agrees with it or not, the line will gather the necessary response.
For example, 'Can coffee stop the aging process? Not really. But it can definitely make the process fun and worthwhile.'
5. Show them your vulnerable side. Share some experiences that that you think they can relate with.
For example, 'I didn't nail my first job interview. I was so conscious of my looks and it did not help. I went to an expert to face my problem. And look where I am now.'
This is just to give you an overview of how you can start your own leads. You have to remember that this will help a lot in the decision of those who will see your ads if they will read the entirety or not.
So make your ads count. Do not waste your money with marketing forms that nobody cares about. Use offset printing and match it with leads wherein people will really be led.