Novosibirsk, Rossiya (PressExposure) May 27, 2011 -- -- IPHostNonitor Inc. announces that every customer purchases IPHost Network Monitor from May till September, 2011, can request a one-year extended support including help in introduction of network and server monitoring software into company's business processes - free of charge. Offer includes consulting and assistance in setting up and tuning monitoring of network hardware and applications.
Practical experience proves that even small and medium companies using common set of server software do require operational network monitoring for their IT infrastructure. Both small and big businesses need reliability, since it helps to save money. Every IT manager knows that it is less expensive to prevent network or server malfunction, rather than handle the problems having already happened. Network servers and devices monitoring allows to get alerted in advance, to predict and prevent network problems.
IPHost Network Monitor supports various monitoring methods and extensive set of alerting means (email, SMS, etc.) to inform of any changes in network state. The product is quite affordable and, most importantly, is efficient in handling network and server monitoring tasks.
Long-term practices of using monitoring software by our customers demonstrate that stage of implementation of monitoring solution is non-trivial, the following issues being most common (regardless of exact product used for monitoring):
- the choice of objects to monitor isn't simple. To maintain due level of security, all the network devices used (i.e., firewalls, routers, VPN devices, wireless access points) on the intranet boundary (i.e. network security perimeter), all the servers keeping information and applications requiring restricted access and/or data integrity - all those must be under constant control. To ensure business processes stability, all the devices requiring fail-proof operation should be monitored.
- the task of setting up acceptable availability and performance levels can be tricky. The optimal setup assumes administrator receives alerts on significant events but not on insignificant ones. Inadequate settings may lead to flooding administrator with alerts or to loss of control of network status. When there are too many alerts of insignificant events, important ones can get unnoticed. In addition, performance and availability levels sufficient for one server or business may be insufficient for the other.
Network monitoring solution introduction stage can take quite a long time and requires special knowledge and experience in various network administration areas: network devices, servers, databases, mail, web and other network applications. Our support team will assist in introduction of IPHost Network Monitor software in customer's network; will help to set it up to handle all the routine monitoring tasks efficiently - free of charge.
Our offer includes:
- assistance in monitoring setup (we have deep knowledge of how to use the program's features);
- consulting from our specialists on network monitoring;
- one year of technical support and software maintenance (upgrades), this is enough to have the software to merge seamlessly with business process.
With this offer, IPHost Network Monitor customers are able, with the help of our support and consulting, to launch a full-scale network hardware and software monitoring processes in an organization - fast and at affordable cost.