New York, (PressExposure) May 11, 2009 -- One of the biggest known brand management company that licenses brands to retailers and manufacturers on the US is the Iconix Brand Group. The company primarily specialize in the apparel, footwear, and apparel accessory industries. This company specializes in buying brands, improving its details, expanding its line, and marketed under their banner. Their brands aren't only popular across the US, but throughout the world. Marketed, these brands became a huge success on their own industry. Here is a partial list of Iconix's brands of clothing lines and apparels.
* Candie's: A brand of shoes since 1981, (originating as a product line under Charles Cole's "El Greco"), purchased by Iconix Brand Group in 1993. Since 2005, Candie's has sold juniors' jewelery and apparel at Kohl's Department Stores, which has exclusive rights to the Candie's brand in all departments except shoes.
* Badgley Mischka: An American fashion label designed by Mark Badgley and James Mischka. Their clothes have been worn by many celebrities, including Oprah Winfrey, Melissa Etheridge, and Tammy Lynn Michaels.
* John Boxer: A brand of underwear and related apparel, founded by Nicholas Graham. The brand pioneered the concept of novelty hanging underwear. Joe Boxer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Iconix Brand Group.
* London Fog: A large manufacturer of coats and other clothes. During World War II, the company was known for making waterproof clothing for the United States Navy.
* Mossimo: A mid-range American apparel company, founded in 1986. Mossimo specializes in youth, teenage, and adult male clothing. It draws from street, urban and sport styles.
* Mudd Jeans: A women's jeans brand marketed. The mudd jeans is a brand of jeans that markets to young girls, teenagers, and women. The mudd jeans come in white Khaki, black, and blue. Also, the mudd jeans have a wide variety of products other than jeans including purses, and shoes.
* Ocean Pacific: It produces primarily surf related apparel, swimwear, footwear and accessories.
* Rocawear: An urban clothing label created in 1995 by Jay-Z and Damon Dash. Rocawear has annual sales of $700 Million. Rocawear expanded its brand through licensing pacts to develop lines for children, juniors, socks and sandals, leather suede and fur outerwear, handbags and belts, lounge wear and big & tall, headwear, jewelry, and sunglasses.
* Starter jackets: Are jackets made by the Starter Clothing Line that were a fad in the early 1990s. Starter jackets were typically designed to show allegiance to a particular professional or college sports team, and prominently featured both the team's logo and colors.