New Delhi, India (PressExposure) June 24, 2014 -- The Japan polysilicon market has continued to evolve through government policies and regulations. The increasing demand for solar PV cells and products and the rising overall price level have also been major factors responsible for the steady growth of Polysilicon market in Japan over the last couple of years. The polysilicon market in Japan has experienced a negative growth rate of 4.6% from 2008-2013. However, the market has stabilized and has been growing at a steady rate from the year 2011.
The government policies employed by the government of Japan have been a major driving force in stabilizing and bringing the polysilicon market back on the growth track. Some of the major policies initiated by the government have been 'Feed in Tariff' scheme and production cap system. The feed in tariff scheme was mainly employed to promote renewable sources of energy in Japan as it is more cost effective and environment friendly. Both the policies majorly contributed in the restoration of demand supply balance in the polysilicon market in Japan.
The new schemes and policies employed along with a rise in the demand for polysilicon and the new entrants are expected to contribute to the growth of the market and enhance the production levels of the overall industry. To keep a check on the production levels of polysilicon, the government in Japan has installed a production cap mechanism, which allows a manufacturer to produce within predefined limits. In the coming years the production volume for both the solar industry and semiconductor industry is expected to grow because of the policy initiatives and control measures taken by the government of Japan and the private sector as well. The proper execution of the various schemes and policies would play an important role in achieving stability in the demand and supply of polysilicon in the country.
"It is expected that the increase in the number of new entrants in the polysilicon market because of new opportunities in the market due to the government policies employed and the increasing demand for solar power in Japan would lead to a rise in the demand and the coverage of the polysilicon market in Japan", according to the Research Analyst, Ken Research.
The report titled "Japan Polysilicon Market Outlook to 2018- Driven by Rising Solar Power Capacity" provides detailed overview on the Japan Polysilicon Market. This report helps reader to identify the ongoing trends in the industry and anticipated growth in future depending upon changing industry dynamics in coming years. The report will help industry consultants, polysilicon manufacturers and suppliers to align their market centric strategies according to ongoing and expected trends in the future
Key Topics Covered in the report:
- Market Size of Japan Polysilicon Market by Revenue, 2008-2013
- Market Size of Japan Polysilicon Market by Production and Demand Volume, 2008-2013
- Market Segmentation of Japan Polysilicon Market by Types Grades of Polysilicon, 2013
- Market Segmentation of Japan Polysilicon Market by Different End User Industries, 2011-2013
- Trends and Developments in Japan Polysilicon Market
- Growth Drivers of Japan Polysilicon Market
- Market Share of Major Companies in Japan Polysilicon Market
- Company Profiles of Major Players in Japan Polysilicon Market
- Comparative Analysis of Japan Polysilicon Market With Developed Economies
- Government Regulations in the Japan Polysilicon Market
- Future Outlook and Projections in Japan Polysilicon Market, 2014-2018
Contact Person- Ankur Gupta
Contact Email Id- email@example.com