Noida, U.p. India (PressExposure) December 15, 2011 -- Driven by huge innovation, the US biotechnology market has been growing rapidly. The United States is leading the overall market in terms of innovative technologies and funds. According to a new report by RNCOS, titled "US Biotech Market Analysis, the US biotechnology industry has expanded across different areas, and all its sub-segments have been witnessing novel developments. With investments and innovations by major players widening, the industry is expected to grow at an around 9% CAGR during 2011-2014.
Research Analysis and Highlights
The 6o-page report by RNCOS provides an in-depth research and rational analysis of the current and expected status of the US biotechnology market. It not only facilitates the forecasts on the Global and US biotech market, but also provides an insight into the performance of various segments, including medical biotechnology, agricultural biotechnology and industrial biotechnology of the market.
The report gives an overview of the emerging segments in the country's biotechnology market which could offer new horizons in future. It also includes details on the funding patterns which are leading an extensive R&D and innovation. Describing developments in several bio-clusters of the country, the study also covers profiles of key market players. Some of the key findings of the report are:
- Medical biotechnology forms the largest and most important component of the biotechnology sector in the US.
- The US leads the biotech market in terms of total areas to be used for biotech crops.
- Biotech industry has also witnessed a concern relating to high cost and unaffordable drugs which have prompted the drug makers to look for bio-similar versions.
- Funding for the biotechnology sector has been promising in the recent years, and has fuelled positive developments and innovations in the sector.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: [http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM0300.htm]
Some of our Related Reports are:
- Booming Biotech Market in India
- Global Gene Therapy Market Analysis
- Global Protein Therapeutics Market Analysis
- Global Biosimilars Market Analysis
- Asia Pacific Biotechnology Market (2008-2012)
Check Related REPORTS on: [http://www.rncos.com/Healthcare_Industry.htm]