Noida, UP India (PressExposure) December 07, 2011 -- RNCOS in its latest report, "US Healthcare IT Market Analysis", says that the market for healthcare IT in the US has been performing significantly well over the past few years, on the back of factors, such as strong investment and spending patterns from both public and private players. The market is estimated to be worth more than US$ 40 Billion by 2011-end and is likely to grow at a rapid pace in the coming years too. Among all the key segments, the IT hardware takes the top-most position.
Research Analysis and Highlights
Our report, "US Healthcare IT Market Analysis" spread over 75 pages provides an exhaustive research and prudent analysis of the current status and expected position of the Healthcare IT market in the US. It facilitates the future forecasts on hardware, software and services segment in the US healthcare IT market along with overall market projection. The report also focuses components of the overall market, such as EHR, EMR, Hospital IT, and m-Health.
Additionally, analysis of the potential growth areas and the some of the key industry drivers have been included in the report to provide a balanced outlook on the potentials of the US Healthcare IT sector. A brief insight into government initiatives has also been provided. Some of the key highlights included in the report are as follows:
- The share of healthcare IT hardware market is expected to account for around 52% of the total market by 2014-end, thus making it the top industry segment.
- On account of the key factors, the mobile-health market in the US is expected to grow at a CAGR of nearly 22% during 2012-2014.
- As a result of regulatory measures and other prominent drivers, the market for EHRs in the US is expected to generate significant revenue in the coming future.
- Cloud computing-based healthcare applications and PACS are two of the key potential growth areas in the US healthcare IT market.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: [http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM321.htm]
Some of our Related Reports are:
- US Glucose Monitoring Market Analysis
- UAE Healthcare Sector Forecast to 2012
- Brazil Healthcare Market Analysis
- US Medical Imaging Devices Market
- Global Genetic Testing Market Analysis
Check Related REPORTS on: [http://www.rncos.com/Healthcare_Industry.htm]