Dubai, Uae (PressExposure) October 18, 2011 -- With back to back successes in 2010 and 2011, Fleming Gulf Conferences brings to you the World Cards & Payments Summit 2012, to be held on 20 - 22 February 2012 in Dubai, UAE - is the first global cards and payments summit for the year 2012 and it will bring together a new look of the opportunities in the field of consumer and wholesale/MNCpayments. The event is focused towards innovative approaches in the global payments space.WCPS 2012 will feature banks,mobile and telecom operators, MNC,retailers,merchants including fuel card payment providers to highlight the next generation payment systems and opportunities. The conference will feature various discussions and view points from various practitioners in the field of cards and payments and foresees a larger number of audience this time around.
Mujtaba Naqvi, General Manager - Cards & Personal Loans HBL (Habib Bank)shared his thoughts after attending the last edition "It was a wonderful experience working with Fleming Gulf. The marked difference this time around was the level of engagement Fleming Gulf had with all speakers and participants. I have been coming to your events for the last three years and this was by far the best event organized. Great job done and I surely look forward to future events..."
This year the conference will highlight topics such as
* Creating a Next Generation Payments Platform
* Understanding the Global Payment Regulatory Framework
* Implication of Globalization and Regulatory Mandates that will affect the financial payment space
* Leveraging on Alternate Revenue Options to Enhance the Payment Business
* Capitalizing on eCommerce to Boost New Payment Business Growth
* Winning on New Product Development within the Consumer, Wholesale, Prepaid Cards & Payments space
* Enhancing Growth in the Global Remittances, Fuel Card and Payment Marketing Products
* New Technologies within the NFCs, Mobile Payments, Electronic Payments and Card space
* Fraud Investigation and Tactics to Prevent Payment Crime
* Achieving Operational Excellence in Payments
This conference is set to make a big impression on the world of Cards and Payments. World renowned Industry Experts and Business Leaders will attend this event and share their expertise and knowledge on the subject. It will provide with an excellent opportunity to meet and network with peers and solution providers all under one roof.