Paramus, NJ (PressExposure) January 11, 2012 -- Rank Ranger Launches Efficient, User-Friendly SEO Software for SEO Professionals
RankRanger is excited to announce the official launch of our flagship RankRanger SEO software tool on 1 January 2011.
As more and more online businesses realize that top search engine rankings bring in more money, many SEO professionals find themselves running dozens or even hundreds of campaigns with multiple keywords at once. It has become a massive task to manage and organize all the data an average SEO professional has to monitor at any given moment.
With its smart, efficient, easy to use interface, 100% white label reports and the wealth of real time data it provides about your and your competitions' keyword rankings, inlinks, backlinks and more, RankRanger is set to revolutionize the way SEO professionals keep track of their SEO activities.
- RankRanger gives you a wealth of data: With RankRanger, you can track your and your competitions' search engine rankings, search volume and market share. RankRanger also monitors how your respective page ranks, backlinks, inlinks and number of pages are faring - enabling you to adjust your SEO strategy accordingly. What's more,RankRangerconveniently pulls all the relevant data you need from other tools such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster and concentrates it all in one place. RankRanger even shows you whether search engine organic top ranking or pay per click ads are more effective at bringing you web traffic.
- RankRanger has a user-friendly interface: RankRanger takes less than one minute to set up. It is easy to understand, even if you're only familiar with SEO basics. RankRanger provides quick, easy tabs, clearly labeled columns and helpful graphs to show you all the data you need at-a-glance. In fact, much of the process becomes automated, as you set up which real-time alerts and monthly email reports you want delivered. What's more, with Rank Ranger, you can export reports in PDF and other formats on the fly.
- RankRanger organizes your campaigns and data like never before: RankRanger allows you to manage an unlimited number of campaigns of varying sizes ALL under ONE user account and even lets you group these campaigns into separate categories (profiles) (e.g. by company, campaign type, year etc). What's more, RankRanger lets YOU decide how you want your data organized - you can easily set RankRanger up to produce automated or on the fly custom reports that highlight the data that is most important to you and your clients.
- RankRanger is 100% White Label: This means that SEO experts can slap their logo and brand onto client reports. This is a nice touch for any SEO professional who doesn't want to make their "secret weapons" well-known.
- RankRanger gives you more versatile results: RankRanger realizes that keyword rankings can be measured in different ways and ensures accurate results by allowing you to decide how you want your rankings to be measured; choose whether you want to monitor normal ranks [i], duplicate ranks [ii]or subdirectory ranks [iii].
- RankRanger is committed to our customers: RankRanger is committed to providing our customers with excellent service. We take the time to answer each and every query our customers send us, individually and we are always open to feedback, suggestions and requests for new features. In fact, much of what our product does today is a direct result of what our customers from our beta phase wanted it to do. We are committed to continuing to LISTEN TO YOU and continuing to PROVIDE YOU with the tools you need - expect to see new and exciting RankRanger developments, tailored to your needs, every 3 months.
"Whether you are a professional serving other clients or just beginning to go after better rankings for your own site. Rank Ranger is your best weapon by far. Rank Ranger helps me identify what strategies really work - saving me money and time. A really great bonus is that (thanks to Rank Ranger) I can finally provide my clients with smart, real time white label reports about their website ranking progress." Mark Brown, DNA Media: Online Marketing and Advertising