Bangalore, India (PressExposure) May 16, 2013 -- JTS Institute, a Bangalore based training institute has recently launched new batch for Civil Services Exam 2014. JTS Institute CEO Mr. Murthy explained about Civil Services Exam 2014 preparation training program and said that this training program will start on 29th June 2013 and this program is according to the revised pattern notified by UPSC on 5 March 2013. He also mentioned the new batch details as below.
Course coverage: IAS 2014 GS (Prelims + Mains (Papers 1-5) + CSAT.
Timing: Classes only on weekends (8AM to 6 PM).
Duration: Total 320 + Hours of classes. Starts on 29 June 2013.
Course Fee: Rs 48000 + ST (Fee includes cost of Study material and test series/ Fee can be paid in 4 equal monthly installments. Those who pay the fee in lump sum will be getting a discount of 15% on their optional subject's fee) [NOTE: There is no change in our fee structure. Our last year fee structure remains unchanged for this year also. Last year our fee was Rs 48000+ST for Prelims (2 papers) + Mains GS (2 papers) and 1 optional (2 papers). Now same fee is applicable for Prelims (2 papers) + Mains GS (5 papers)].
One Optional Subject: Class starts after completion of the GS Papers - Fee Rs 20000 + ST. Optional subjects offered are: Public Administration and Geography.
JTS Institute CEO Mr. Murthy quoted highlights of JTS Institute's coaching program as:
1. All classes are handled by the best teachers chosen from across the country, who have guided hundreds towards success in the IAS exam during the last many years. We consistently maintain excellent (latest survey shows 96%) Students' Satisfaction Level (which is the Highest among all IAS coaching institutes in India).
2. All students sitting in our class are those who aim very seriously to become IAS officers. Since we restrict admission through interviews, only the cream of talents will be there in the class. In other words, you will be sitting among the best students and not among a group of fools.
3. Study materials will be provided for the entire course. Incidentally, JTS Institute is one of the two IAS coaching centers in India having own printed study materials. Our study materials are considered as the best materials for IAS exam preparation - for example the Prelims Magic I and II are the best sellers among the IAS aspirants.
4. Test papers and Test series make the course more effective. In addition to regular class tests we conduct Mock Papers for Prelims and Mains.
5. Yes, its' a very comprehensive training program for those who want to crack the IAS exam 2014.
JTS Institute CEO Mr. Murthy also mentioned the admission status as on 16th May 2013 as below.
-New Batch Starts on : 29 June
-Total Applications received till date: 113
-Interviewed over telephone: 70
-Selected for Counseling: 52
-Attended Counseling: Starts on 17 May 2013
-Admission Offered: Starts on 23 May 2013
-Admitted: Starts on 23 May 2013
JTS Institute CEO Mr. Murthy finally added how to get admitted to this training program as:
Admission for all full time courses is restricted through a telephonic interview followed by a direct interview at our office. Both these interviews are meant to check the trainability of the candidate. Those who want to join these coaching programs may submit the Registration Form given below. On receiving the registration, one of the professors/coordinators from our academic board will speak to you over telephone and if he feels that you are a trainable candidate you will be invited for a personal counseling at our office on Infantry Road. In this counseling session only, admission will be offered to eligible candidates.