Austin, Texas (PressExposure) May 09, 2012 -- Journyx today announces that any company seeking a cloud-based time tracking solution can trust Journyx to keep their data completely secure as Journyx fully understands and complies with all new SSAE 16 audit standards. Journyx automates payroll, billing and cost accounting while easing management of employee time and expenses, and provides confidence that all resources are utilized correctly and completely. To allow companies to try out the SaaS version of Journyx Timesheet, a 30-day free trial is being offered: http://www.journyx.com/timesheet-tryforfree
The Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements 16 - or SSAE 16 - requires that any company providing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions to publicly traded companies be prepared to produce an "Independent Service Auditor's Report on a Description of a Service Organization's System and the Suitability of the Design of Controls" in accordance with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). Should any Journyx customer be audited, Journyx can provide a report that is fully compliant with all SSAE 16 standards. More information on this new standard and what it means can be found here: http://go.journyx.com/ssae16
"An audit is stressful enough without having to worry that your time tracking vendor is not fully compliant," said Curt Finch, CEO of Journyx. "Fortunately, Journyx offers secure servers with full SSAE 16 compliance, allowing our SaaS customers to have total peace of mind. We take our customers' security very seriously."
Benefits of SaaS Solutions
The 30-day free trial of Journyx Timesheet begins immediately and will be offered for a limited time. Companies weighing the benefits of a SaaS solution should consider:
1. Low Cost of Entry: Instead of rolling out the solution to the entire company, Journyx customers can roll out Journyx Timesheet in phases that make sense for them.
2. Onus is on the Vendor: At Journyx, we understand our customers are relying on our software to run their business. We take any software issues seriously, and work hard to fix the problem as soon as possible.
3. We Work for You: We know that our customers depend on us instead of their own IT department to install and run the software. Customers' systems will run securely at Journyx.
4. Less Risky Investment: Instead of investing a large amount at once, customers can pay for Journyx software monthly, making the monetary investment lower.
5. A Secure Data Environment is Critical: We understand that customer data must be backed up religiously; security is our number one goal. Instead of relying on an IT staff pulled in many directions, our customers can rest assured that they are our top priority.
In addition to these benefits, according to the Aberdeen Group, SaaS users benefit from an ROI that is 2-4 times quicker than traditionally installed software.
About Journyx, Inc.
Journyx automates payroll, billing and cost accounting while easing management of employee time and expenses, and provides confidence that all resources are utilized correctly and completely. Founded in 1996, Journyx helps customers of every possible size maximize their profitability and productivity. Customers include Crate&Barrel, Schlumberger, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Callaway Golf and Honeywell. Visit Journyx at http://www.journyx.com to find out more.