Orlando, Florida (PressExposure) January 06, 2012 -- The new improved 2012 ezPaycheck small business payroll system makes it easier for small businesses to stay current with payroll taxes. Small business-focused payroll software developer Halfpricesoft.com announced the launch of 2012 ezPaycheck payroll software and small business owners can get a free, 30-day trial by downloading ezPaycheck software from http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp.
The updates of the new ezPaycheck 2012 edition include:
- the latest tax changes on the federal and state tax tables
- the new W2 and W3 forms for Year 2012 tax season
- the improved user interface with the form level help buttons
A lot of small businesses are having trouble staying current with payroll taxes because the United States tax code is a complex and contradictory document made up of nearly 70,000 pages and roughly 3.8 million words. The Government Accountability Office recently estimated that 1.6 million businesses are behind on paying their payroll taxes.
"Tax issues are the single most significant set of regulatory burdens for most small firms. We believe small business should focus their time and energy on running their businesses, not trying to figure out how to run payroll software and report tax," Dr. Ge said.
The new improved EzPaycheck payroll software from halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com) can be the best friend for small business owners who are looking ways to simplify payroll tax processing in order to avoid penalties and interest charged by the various tax authorities.
ezPaycheck payroll software is loaded with intelligent, intuitive features, but not burdened by complicated suites of expensive applications small businesses will never use or need. It can handle federal taxes, state taxes, local taxes, printing payroll checks, and also support tax forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3. This payroll application is ideal for owners of small to mid-sized businesses, and was designed and engineered for ease-of-use by those who have only basic computer skills and little accounting know-how.
The main features include:
- Up to date tax tables for all 50 U.S. states, Washington D.C. and federal taxes
- Capability for adding local tax rates
- Automatically calculate tips, commissions, federal withholding tax, Social Security, Medicare tax, employer unemployment taxes, and other pre-tax and post-tax deductions
- Print paychecks using a standard laser printer on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Use check-in-middle, check-on-top, or check-at-bottom check stock formats
- Able to print MICR numbers on blank check stock to save on pre-printed checks
- Print signature image on checks for a customized look
- Built-in report functions users can customize
- Calculate and print daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Option for masking employees' Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Compile and print federal tax forms w2, w3, 940 and 941
- Unlimited free technical support
Priced to be affordable for any size business, ezPaycheck 2012 is available for just $89 for new users or $59 for current customers of ezPaycheck 2011. For a limited time, a combo pack that includes both the 2011 and 2012 editions is available for just $90, so new customers can take advantage of ezPaycheck's time-saving features for year-end payroll activities and be prepared for automating payroll in 2012.
To get more information about how halfpricesoft.com and ezPaycheck payroll software are helping small businesses achieve a faster and easier method of handling their payroll needs, visit the site at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp