Harpenden, United Kingdom (PressExposure) March 13, 2012 -- The WordPress store plug-in from ShopIntegrator provides an incredibly easy way to incorporate a high functioning shopping cart into any WordPress web page, blog post or sidebar. Unlike other WordPress store plug-ins which are only compatible with a limited range of WordPress Themes, the ShopIntegrator plug-in enables online store builders to work with any WordPress Theme they choose.
ShopIntegrator is a low cost, feature-rich eCommerce solution that can be used by anyone to build an online store with advanced capabilities. No technical knowledge is required and its user-friendly, intuitive, interface makes it easy for anyone to build a fully functional, professional online shop in minutes. ShopIntegrator gives you the tools you'll need to create a shop to sell digital downloads and personalised products as well as tangible products. Just some of the professional store features you'll be able to incorporate are:
- Multiple delivery options driven by destination country, carrier charges, value and weight of order
- Real-time SKU stock management
- Country-specific charges applied to final order such as VAT or GST
- Acceptance of credit/debit cards through multiple payment processors including PayPal, Sage Pay and eWay
- Special instruction fields to capture customer-specific requirements, a great feature for online shops that sell personalised products
- Money off and discount special offers on individual or groups of products
- Buyer choice menus where there are different options for one style of product e.g size, colour
To start using ShopIntegrator to create a WordPress store, simply download the latest version of the ShopIntegrator WordPress eCommerce plug- for free from here and sign up for a Shopintegrator account. A free, fully operational, no commitment, one month trial is available from http://www.shopintegrator.com/freetrial/free-ecommerce-plugin-trial.html which provides the perfect opportunity to test the product and ask any questions.
The ShopIntegrator WordPress eCommerce plug-in upgrade is easy to install. Existing users need only deactivate and delete the plug-in already installed and then install the version with no negative impact to their online store. For new users, it is the same as installing any new plug-in into WordPress.
Once installed this shopping cart plug-in from ShopIntegrator enables budding WordPress online shop builders to insert eCommerce add-ins into their website ranging from simple 'Buy now' buttons to the more dynamic 'Interactive price tags'. The eCommerce widgets can be inserted into blog posts or webpages directly from the WordPress 'Visual Editor' dashboard or dragged and dropped into the sidebar from the 'Appearance Menu'. With these in place, your WordPress store is up and running you'll be able to add products to the shopping cart, view the checkout and proceed to payment. All other aspects of your WordPress online shop are set up and edited from within your personal ShopIntegrator account.
This latest upgrade of the ShopIntegrator WordPress eCommerce plug-in focuses on revisions to the eCommerce capabilities available for WordPress Themes with a sidebar.
A number of changes have been made to the 'Basket' widget, which inserts a 'View Basket/Cart' link and 'Basket/Cart Summary' into the sidebar.
- There now exists a graphic option for the 'View Basket/Cart' link in addition to the standard plain text link, perfect for giving your store its own unique look and feel.
- The 'Basket/Cart Summary' can be displayed above or below the 'View Basket/Cart' link or removed entirely, whereas previously this was a compulsory and fixed feature.
- It is now possible to have more control over the style and layout of the elements that make up the 'Basket' widget with the addition of a CSS field where a custom CSS class can be entered.
In addition to these feature enhancements, the 'Currency Control' widget, which enables buyers to select the currency they wish to view and buy from the shop in, has been added to the list of eCommerce add-ins that can be dragged into the sidebar from the WordPress 'Appearance menu'. This widget can also be customised using a custom CSS class.
To find out more about ShopIntegrator and the range of features and add-ins available, please visit http://www.shopintegrator.com.