Bethesda, MD (PressExposure) April 12, 2008 -- Legal Advantage is pleased to announce it has formalized a "Customer Bill of Rights" designed to solidify Legal Advantage's continued commitment to its clients and ensure an enhanced customer experience in all aspects of its business and services. Legal Advantage is the first company in the patent illustration, prior art search, document review, and legal research to memorialize a Customer Bill of Rights.
Legal Advantage's pledge is wide-sweeping and is designed to meet the customer satisfaction needs of both existing and new customers. Your Bill of Rights include;
1. You have a right to expect complete satisfaction from the delivery and the quality of any service that is received from Legal Advantage. As a market-leading legal support services company, we deliver on-time products and services that exceed customer expectations. To surpass these expectations, we will continue to implement quality systems and processes that improve how we address our customers' ever-changing needs. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the quality of our deliverable, we will not charge you for the service.
2. You have a right to expect Legal Advantage to sustain the highest level of personal accountability, professional commitment, and employee empowerment at all levels of our organization. We treat all customers with courtesy, prompt service, integrity, and respect.
3. You have a right to understand all of our business policies in every aspect of our business practice. We strive to preserve the trust and confidentiality we maintain with all of our customers. We believe it is your right as a customer to fully understand the capabilities and functionality of our legal support and related services before, during, and after the work is completed.
4. You have a right to expect us to lead the way in fostering innovation in our services through an unyielding commitment to patent illustration and patent design services, prior art research, document reviews, immigration processing, and legal research.
5. You have a right to depend on us to provide you with efficient services that maintain confidentiality. As a Legal Advantage customer, it is your right to submit an inquiry to our Customer Support Team with the expectation of receiving a timely resolution in all new, existing, or prior matters, projects and engagements. We will assume complete ownership of your issue and take all necessary actions, including following any appropriate escalation procedures, in order to satisfactorily resolve your inquiry as quickly as possible.
6. You have a right to individual attention and dedication. Not only will our associates provide prompt, courteous, and efficient service in every one of your transactions, but they will also adhere to the highest levels of honesty, integrity, and professionalism.
7. You have the right to know the status of your project, no matter what time of day or night. We will provide secure access to real-time updates and progress reports on the status of your project via our Customer Service Portal 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
8. You have the right to be notified immediately by either phone or email if there will be a delay or a change that could impact the scheduled delivery of your project.
9. You have the right to receive equal availability and access to our renowned customer service no matter what the size of your firm or organization.
10. You have the right to a single point of contact for any major project you entrust to us. This individual will act as your dedicated project manager and advise you of any developments concerning the work we perform for you.
"For over the last four years Legal Advantage's employees have lived and delivered on this commitment. We felt that we needed to document the commitment we make to our clients" stated Mirza Baig, Chief Executive officer of Legal Advantage. "We asked our clients what was important to them, and we incorporated their suggestions into our Bill of Rights."
"While our organizational culture has always espoused these values, it nevertheless took us over five months and countless feedback sessions to formally develop and implement our Bill of Rights. It's an honor and a privilege to be associated with such a fine team" said Harold Pieroway, Director of Account Services for Legal Advantage.
Legal Advantage, is a leading provider of cost-effective legal support services. Our document review, patent illustration, trial graphics/animation, patent proofreading and immigration application processing service offerings enable law firms and corporations to work more efficiently and effectively. To date, we have successfully completed over 15,000 projects for law firms and corporations throughout the United States and abroad.
Legal Advantage was founded by attorneys for attorneys with one driving goal: to provide world-class services that enable law firms and corporations to work more efficiently and effectively. Over the years, we have become a leading provider of a comprehensive selection of legal support services to law firms and corporations across the globe. The real benefits derived from of our legal support services include reduced costs, faster project completion, and a higher quality end-product deliverables.
Legal Advantage has a skilled and dedicated team with extensive experience that will deliver comprehensive search results with insightful analysis. Additionally, we have a number of subject matter experts in several branches of technology, including: Polymer Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Technology, Chemistry, Bio-Technology, and Genetics. As a result of our unparalleled dependability, accuracy, and client service focus, we posses one of the highest client retention rates in the industry.