Noida, India (PressExposure) September 29, 2011 -- Lepide Software Pvt. Ltd., one of the leading IT Product Development Companies, known for providing a myriad of cost effective and efficient enterprise level network administrating software, today announced the launch of Kernel Yahoo Archive Reader. With the help of this software an individual can easily read archive files (.dat) without any login and password. It may be small but very useful and handy in situations when an individual:
1. Forgets his/her Yahoo Messenger Password, and something important is in the archive (telephone number, business contact, email address, etc.
2. Wants to search some important text hidden in a bunch of archive files.
3. Wants to save or backup his or her conversations complete with 'smilies'.
What makes it more special is its ability to extract and decode all Yahoo chat archive files (.dat files) that are generally created automatically and stored at the computer's hard disk. The tool reads Yahoo Messenger archive files (.dat files) and presents them in a format that any user can read. In fact, using this Yahoo Archive Reader a user can easily read chat conversations, conferences, private messages and SMS/Mobile Message, all of them quite easily and without facing any trouble.
All that a user requires is effectively import the .dat (messenger archive) file stored in the hard disk and decode the imported file into the readable HTML format without requiring any password. The product has been devised with such a powerful search function that it enables individual to search entire message archive or even go through some conversations.
Moreover, the product offers its user some excellent features and benefits that one may find too hard to disregard like:
1. Import any external Yahoo archive file and decode it even when it's not in Yahoo directory.
2. Read messenger archives without logging in.
3. Save the Yahoo messenger archive which a user is currently viewing as a rich text file.
4. Decode a single file or all files in a particular saved folder.
5. Graphical User Interface that facilitates user to perform the required operation in a most effortless manner.
Perhaps, if all that a user wants is conversation text, this is one such Yahoo archive viewer that guarantees to deliver it quickly. Moreover, this Kernel Yahoo Archive Reader is very much compatible with all versions of Yahoo and works on windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista and 2010. To know more about this product and its key features, visit: http://www.nucleustechnologies.com/yahooarchivereader.html
Try Free Trial Version:
The trial version of Kernel Yahoo Archive Reader is available at free of cost. Using this trial version a user can evaluate and analyze the capabilities of the software. The free version works similar to the Full version but it permits user to view only the first four instant messages along with the first four conference messages, but not the Mobile/ SMS messages. To view entire conversation from all types of messages, a user needs to purchase the complete and licensed version of this Yahoo Archive Reader.