Irving, Texas (PressExposure) September 12, 2013 -- Lucintel is participating in the Speed News Aerospace Manufacturing Conference on September 16th, 2013 in Toulouse. Alan Clark,Lucintel's Vice President of Sales, will present a paper for discussion on "Aerospace Raw Material Outlook: 2025".
Alan will be available throughout the show to answer questions on key market trends and to discuss strategic challenges for the Aerospace industry. He will also share how Lucintel's strategic consulting engagements have helped major multinational companies make informed decisions and cost-effectively deliver key strategic projects including New Market Entry, Growth Opportunity Screening, Competitive Benchmarking, M&A Due Diligence, and Build, Buy, and Partner strategies.
With over 30 years work experience in Aerospace manufacturing covering senior sales, marketing and commercial roles, he has successfully negotiated many major contracts throughout the world. Prior to Lucintel, Alan worked for many leading Aerospace companies including BAE Systems, Goodrich, Meggitt, Doncasters, and PCC (AETC) covering complex systems, supply chain solutions, component, and process sales. Alan has been responsible for developing and implementing innovative market strategies leading to substantial profitable growth.
Alan is currently a member of ADS's UK Aerospace Export Forum.
Lucintel is a premier global management consulting and market research firm that specializes in industrial markets and technologies including aerospace and defense, composite materials, and related markets. Lucintel, has a deep knowledge of the composites and advanced materials arena, and looks forward to sharing its strategic analysis and latest in-depth studies of the global composites market during the conference.
Being exceptionally well-positioned to provide affordable consulting services and market reports, Lucintel uses a combination of industry experience with first-class consultants and analysts to provide quick and accurate results for clients' research needs.
At the conference, Lucintel will showcase its latest market analysis reports including the following:
- Opportunities for Composites in the Global Aerospace Market 2013-2032
- Global Commercial Aero Engine MRO Market Opportunities and Supply Chain: 2013-2020
- Growth Opportunities in Global Composites Industry 2013-2018
- Growth Opportunity in Global Commercial Aerospace Landing Gear Market 2013-2020: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis
- Growth Opportunities in Global Aerospace Radome Market: Market Size, Trend, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis 2013-2020
- Global Aerospace APU Market 2013-2020: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis
- Global Commercial Aerospace Seating Market Analysis and Outlook 2013-2020
- Global Military Aircraft Industry 2013-2020: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis
- Global Aerospace Raw Materials Market: 2012-2017
- Global Commercial Aerospace Avionics Market Analysis and Outlook 2013-2020
- Global Commercial and Regional Aircraft Industry 2013-2020: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis
- Global Airline Industry 2013-2020: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis
- Global Commercial Aero Turbofan Engine Market, Supply Chain and Opportunities: 2012-2017
- Global Helicopter Industry 2012-2017: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis
- Global UAV Industry 2012-2017: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis
- Global Business Jet Industry 2012-2017: Trend, Profit and Forecast Analysis
- Chinese Aerospace Market Supply Chain and Opportunities: 2012-2017
- Opportunities in Aerospace Interior Market: Market Size, Market Share, Trend, and Forecast Analysis 2012-2017
For more information about the SpeedNews, visit http://speednews.com/