San Diego, CA (PressExposure) March 30, 2012 -- Ludus Tours ( http://www.ludustours.com ), a travel and hospitality company that focuses on premiere global sporting and cultural events and the official tour operator for USRowing and Rowing Canada Aviron, will be sponsoring the San Diego Crew Classic in Mission Bay.
Collegiate, junior and masters athletes will be participating in the 39th edition of the Crew Classic, competing in more than 100 races over two days. Ludus Tours will be raffling away two 4-day/3-night packages to the 2012 London Games and Crew Classic will donate an additional $1,300 in tickets for Games events.
Ludus Tours' Fan Packages include:
* 4-star hotel stay
* Private airport transfer to/from hotel
* London Summer Games fan welcome gift bag
* Welcome happy hour/cocktails with other London 2012 Summer Games fans
* Daily Breakfast
* London Summer Games fan banquet dinner
* London Summer Games guided group transfers (on foot or via rail) to
* Meet and greet opportunities with athletes
* Access to the Ludus Tours hospitality lounge
* Access to special events (subject to availability)
* Ludus Tours ticket lanyard
* London pub crawl
* Tour excursions to London Museum, Big Ben, Tower Bridge (sights subject to change)
* Guide assistance during your stay
"This iconic meet and setting is one you don't want to miss. San Diego is arguably the best place in the world to watch a rowing event- we're excited about that," said Ray Leonard, Vice President of Sales for Ludus Tours. "We are thrilled to be a part of the Crew Classic and get a sneak preview of what the London Games are going to look like."
About Ludus Tours:
Ludus Tours provides complete travel, tour and hospitality packages to the world's premiere sporting and cultural events, including the 2012 Summer Games in London, the 2013 IAAF World Championships in Moscow, the 2012 Rowing World Championships and more. Ludus is the Official Hospitality and Accommodation Provider over 20 National Governing Bodies including USA Track & Field, Athletics Canada and USA Triathlon. In addition to their travel services, Ludus Sports offers corporate branding, marketing and retail opportunities within each of their events. Ludus Tours is based in San Diego, CA, with an office in London, UK. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.ludustours.com or email Erin Aldrich at email@example.com.