Eastchester, New York (PressExposure) May 01, 2013 -- A global community of progressive women entrepreneurs, business motivators and industry innovators announces the 4th MACs Women's Entrepreneur Summit this coming June 8, 2013, which will be held at the Lake Isle Country Club, Eastchester, New York.
Connecting successful women entrepreneurs, thought leaders and startups from around the world, this special business event has attracted over 300 women business owners from across different industries. They gather together under one roof to empower each other, establish as network with like-minded female entrepreneurs, and mingle with dynamic business experts.
Now in its 4th year, the MACs Women's Entrepreneur Summit has also attracted the attention and support of business organizations such as Buffer App, and Constant Contact, among others.
Special Highlights of the MACs Women's Entrepreneur Summit
- Great business networking opportunities with leading industry experts, successful business owners, and corporate sponsors
- Learn new trends and tools of your trade especially in social media and internet marketing to skyrocket your business
- Experience an entire day filled with motivational and empowering sessions
- Share thoughts and ideas with like-minded female entrepreneurs
- Get your best chance to listen to Michael E. Gerber, "the World's #1 Small Business Guru" according to the Inc. Magazine, as well as the founder of MACs Women's Group herself, Michelle Christie
The sessions will cover everything you want to know to build and run a profitable business. At the end of the summit, you will be much equipped with knowledge and new ideas and strategies to grow your online or traditional business.
The Theme: Dare to Prosper
For this year's theme, MACs Women's Group chose the "Dare to Prosper" mantra. With that, attendees can expect a lot of focus on building a better organization, celebrating the woman in business, and creating an ideal lifestyle to achieve their goals.
In an interview with the founder of MACs Women's Group, Michelle Christie said: "MACs Women's Group traces its root from the idea of empowering women entrepreneurs to utilize their full potential."
"The community's main focus is to motivate and inspire entrepreneurial-minded women to cultivate a clearer vision for success, providing them with the help and support they need to make their dream a reality," Christie added.
The Highly-Esteemed Speakers of the Summit
- Michael E. Gerber, author of "The E-Myth Revisited"
- Michelle Christie, founder of MACs Women's Group
- Teresa R. Martin, Esq., founder of Generational Wealth Zone & REIA NYC
- Heidi Michaels, founder of The Champion Mindset Life Coach
- Betsy Karp, creator and founder of I Adore Me
- Melody Stevens, founder of Time Millionaire
To get more information about the 4th MACs Women's Entrepreneur Summit, you can visit at: