Tulsa, Oklahoma (PressExposure) June 10, 2012 -- MTS Transcription Services, one of the top medical transcription companies in the US performs HIPAA compliant healthcare transcription for a wide range of clients. This includes hospitals, outpatient clinics, physician offices and ambulatory surgery centers. The company provides the service without inconveniencing its clients in any way such as insisting on one year contracts. In its commitment to maintaining quality standards simultaneously with HIPAA compliance, this firm employs only hand-picked professionals (both skilled and experienced). It also uses only advanced and reliable technology.
Superior HIPAA Medical Transcription Services
The company's management adopts a number of steps in keeping with HIPAA guidelines.
* Staff members cannot bring in or carry out any written documents or paper
* They are required to furnish their signature on non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements
* Password protection for computer and operating system
* Up-to-date anti-virus software
* 24/7 manned security
* Staffs are searched as they enter and before they leave the office premises
* Routine technical evaluations
* Minimum 128 bit AES encryption
* Administrative measures to protect document availability, patient privacy and information integrity
* Monthly back-ups of data stored in the computer
Services for All Specialties and Records
The company delivers HIPAA compliant medical transcription services for most medical specialties including nuclear medicine, oncology, toxicology, geriatrics, pulmonary, and infectious diseases. Any of a wide variety of medical records can be prepared and in the specific format the client prefers. All completed work is delivered to the client within 24 hours.
About MTS Transcription Services
MTS Transcription Services has built up a strong reputation for itself since 2001. The company is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. It serves clients based all over North America and is able to help them cut operating costs by as much as 30 to 40 percent. MTS Transcription Services also ensures an accuracy rate of 99 percent and follows a three-tiered quality auditing process. It has helped many companies recover from a backlog situation and get more time and resources to devote to their patients. For more information about the company's medical transcription services, go to : http://www.medicaltranscriptionservicecompany.com/medical-transcription-services.php .