Fremont, California (PressExposure) July 15, 2011 -- Macrotron Systems, Inc. has upgraded its Silicon Valley facility to assemble PCB with 0201 size SMT components.
Macrotron has many years of experience in PCB assembly (Printed Circuit Board assembly), which comes from manufacturing PCBs for its customers. We also offer our customers, electronic contract manufacturing of fully assembled PCBs to their design (build to print).
Macrotron offers PCB assembly (Printed Circuit Board assembly) in large and small volumes with capability to assemble Thru-hole as well as Surface Mount (SMA) boards with 100% in-circuit testing, if required.
Macrotron manufactures PCB assemblies at our Silicon Valley facility. In an effort to provide our mid to high volume commercial customers more cost effective and competitive products a factory upgrade was accomplished.
Macrotron design and development resides at our Silicon Valley plant. The PCB assemblies are completed based on the specific instruction and documentation received from our customer.
Some of Macrotron electronic contract manufacturing capabilities are:
1. PBC design (artwork)
2. Component sourcing
3. PCB stuffing
5. Conformal coating
6. Thru-hole and Surface Mount PCB assembly
7. Vertically integrated - allowing quick delivery on custom jobs to meet your most stringent needs.
Our integrated services and solutions support all stages of the product lifecycle. With superior project management capabilities, Macrotron provides a complete range of electronics manufacturing services and solutions for a vast range of products and market sectors.
As a leading provider of Printed Circuit Assembly, Macrotron offers customers a full range of assembly services, including:
· Low-volume prototyping
· Low-volume high mix
· Highly complex equipment
· Communications and computing products
· High-volume/low-mix consumer electronics
Driven by the skills of our engineering specialists, we provide:
· Optimized test development and support that considers all aspects, including failure analysis
· Data management
· Competitive test cost, quality, and availability
· Services including optical and X-ray inspection, in-circuit test (ICT) and functional test (FT) development
· Assembly processes that assist you in meeting the requirements of emerging environmental legislation
We combine advanced processes with highly skilled resources. Our innovative techniques extend to sophisticated packaging and assembly technology, including:
· Lead-free SMT
· CCGA to 2577 I/O
· PBGA to 2916 I/O
· CSP to 0.5mm pitch
· Discretes down to 0201s
· Double-sided/mirrored BGA assembly
· Double-sided reflow processing
· Fine pitch, high pin count, press fit connectors