Simferopol, Crimea Ukraine (PressExposure) July 03, 2008 -- The MadeForNet.com, a vendor of software programs for IT Processionals - today announced the release of HTTP Debugger v2.6, the latest version of its highly-regarded software program for web masters, software developers and network/system administrators.
HTTP Debugger is a handily tool to intercept, view and analyze all HTTP communications between the web browser on the client side and the web server on the other side. Internet software developers can use HTTP Debugger to view and analyze the communication between their programs and Internet.
With HTTP Debugger you can:
- Monitor and debug all outgoing HTTP requests from a browser (or any other selected program) and corresponding responses from a server.
- See the full header and content data of both: HTTP requests and responses.
- Intercept HTTP requests/responses from all installed web browser plugins (Flash, ActiveX, etc.) in addition to requests sent by a web browser directly.
- Automatically process the gzip and chunked encodings.
- View information supplied by each web browser or any program when you visit a site.
- View statistical information about your web site in the presentable form of charts and diagrams.
- Learn how HTTP works (useful for programming and web design cases).
Pricing and Availability
HTTP Debugger is compatible with Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista. The product includes free tech support and free one year program upgrades. HTTP Debugger is available for sale at HTTPDebugger.com for $49.95. Free 14-day trial version is available via electronic download from http://www.httpdebugger.com.
About MadeForNet MadeForNet.com is a privately held software company specializing in software products for IT Processionals. Launched in 2005, HTTP Debugger was specifically developed to help web masters, software developers and network/system administrators to intercept, view and analyze all communications via HTTP protocol. Further information is available at http://www.httpdebugger.com.