London, United Kingdom (PressExposure) April 29, 2014 -- Magenta Technology has launched its next generation Maxoptra solution for Logistics, Field Service and other businesses at the Commercial Vehicle Show 2014. The new version provides an integrated and scalable solution with built-in routing, scheduling, and tracking optimisation. Magenta complements its telematics partners by integrating their solutions with Maxoptra to make it an effective tool for growing businesses. Magenta's robust Maxoptra platform is meant for companies of all sizes and will help customers replace older systems with cost-effective mobile and real-time track and trace features to manage their service objectives.
Maxoptra has been designed and developed in close collaboration with many distribution and field services organisations across the globe to build the right solution and continuously improve it. This new version enables clients to make better decisions faster and deliver high levels of customer satisfaction by providing a right time experience to their end customers. The new features have increased Maxoptra's ease-of-use factor making it a functionally richer platform. The features include:
- The integration of Gurtam, a new GPS/GLONASS provider, now enables Maxoptra to run a real-time track and trace analysis for any type of the 147,000 tracking device connected to the Wialon cloud hosting service. A simple connection wizard from within the Wialon user interface connects the Wialon user to Maxoptra in a matter of minutes.
- A new Track/Trace map feature allows controllers to graphically select a time interval and view the activities that took place in that time window.
- The new 'Collection' attribute can be set for an order and the automated scheduler will consider the weight/volume when sequencing collections in a route.
- A new on-board time limit feature enables dispatchers to specify the maximum time that fresh produce can be driven and the time within which it must be delivered thereby saving distribution companies from incurring potential losses.
- A feature for dispatchers to set up multiple delivery windows for a consignment and Maxoptra will calculate the best day(s) for single or multi-day orders.
- Real-time dynamic scheduling is now available for runs that are already in progress. A new order that comes in can be added to a dispatch that has already started by just dragging and dropping the new job and Maxoptra automatically transmits the new order to the driver's mobile device.
- Maxoptra also allows a client to save a driver's working hours, his/her allocation to vehicles and overall settings for a particular day giving controllers a differentiated view between standard (default) driver/vehicle settings and settings for a particular day.
Anton Dmitriev, CEO of Magenta, said, "Distribution and service companies will experience new levels of easier integration between Maxoptra and a client's Order Management System or portal through our new APIs. Magenta is here to help customers replace older systems and wasteful paper processes with cost-effective PDA solutions and real-time tracking technologies."
Magenta Technology is present and participating in the Commercial Vehicle Show 2014. If you want to know more about how Maxoptra can benefit your business, meet us at Stand 3H 75 and see for yourself how Magenta's solutions are helping growing businesses make better decisions faster. Call us on +44 (0) 20 7868 2062 to book a demo at our stand.
+44 (0) 750 2271537
Gurtam is an international software development company that offers an array of proven GPS tracking, Fleet Management and other M2M solutions, based on GPS and GSM/GPRS technologies. Gurtam was founded in 2002 by a group of developers who worked on the AtlantSatellite complex tracking system engineered for the Minsk office of Atlant-M International Automobile Holding. Today, Gurtam is mostly famous for its Wialon family of products, representing the most flexible, reliable and multifunctional solutions for GPS tracking and fleet management.