Noida, U P India (PressExposure) August 11, 2011 -- Understanding the importance of productivity loss due to delay in tasks like password reset, account unlock, etc. Lepide Software Private Limited has launched Lepide Active Directory Self Service software. This is a web-based Active Directory Self Service software that enables the end-users (employees) in an organization to reset password, unlock account, and update personal information in Active Directory without making a call or raising ticket to the system administrator.
With this Self Manage Active Directory software, employees will no longer need to contact the system administrator for such simple tasks like password reset, account unlock, and information update. They can do these tasks by themselves in a few moments from any computer in the domain. What can be done with the software?
Several tasks make the system administrator a busy person in the organization. By facilitating employees to perform those tasks by their own, the software frees the administrator. Listed below are the tasks that employees can perform by their own:
- Password can be reset by any employee through web interface.
- Account can be unlocked by any employee through web interface.
- Self information can be updated in the Active Directory to ensure that the organization always has your updated information in the record.
Employees can reset password and unlock account by their own and can also ask their colleagues to do these tasks from their own comfort zone. However, for this an employee must be added in the trusted list of other employees who want that employee to reset their accounts password or unlock locked accounts.
- Centralized, secure, and web-based solution for performing Active Directory Self Service related tasks
- Provides benefits to employees, administrator, and organization as well
- Helps mitigating productivity loss
- Helps increasing ROI
- Helps saving the significant time of employees and administrator, which is reflected in ROI
- Tasks like self-password reset, self-account unlock, and self-information update can be done in few steps
- Provides tough security checks through identity verification to avoid unwanted password reset
- Automatic reports generation about who has reset password, who has unlocked account, and who has updated self information
- Life time technical assistance
- Free trial version
Lepide Active Directory Self Service is made available for free trial. The free version can be used to perform self-password reset, self-account unlock, and self-information update to 50 computers. To self manage Active Directory on more than 50 computers, full version of the software must be purchased. You can download free demo here http://www.lepide.com/active-directory-self-service.html