Kolkata, India (PressExposure) May 03, 2013 -- Manavpower Consulting, a first generation HR consulting firm, specializing in HR practices for Small and Medium Enterprises has been recently launched.
The goal of Manavpower is to provide 360 degree support and work as an extended HR division of its client. The Company supports talent acquisition, talent development, talent management, and in improvising people management practices. Manavpower's core asset is Unique Business Structure where each team member operates as an entrepreneur sensitive to client's needs and ready to offer the client the best.
Manavpower's team comprises of highly qualified professionals from a number of business verticals, such as Finance, Training, Retail, Education, Strategic Management. These professionals have years of working experience and the team is headed by Mr. Robin Ghosh, well known Economist, Management and Communication Consultant having experience of more than 30 years.
According to Mr. Robin Ghosh, Head - http://www.manavpower.com, "Our defining edge is our methodology of "Diamond Matching". "Diamond Matching" is a unique matching process which helps us to find the edge to edge fit between company and people."
Manavpower conducts the entire recruitment process, including manpower outsourcing, temporary staffing, induction training and background verification. The in-house and on-site training, and undertakes tailor-made management development programmes.
Manavpower services industrial sectors like Insurance, Telecom, FMCG & Pharmaceuticals, Durables, Construction and Real Estate, Engineering and Manufacturing, Hospitality and Tourism Industry, Service, Media and Retail Manavpower also undertakes certain industrial relations matters like Preparation of Service Rules, Statutory Compliances, Legal Advice on Labour Matters, Format Development and full and final Settlement
The goal of Manavpower is to build up long term Client Relationship through a seven step process:
1. Need Analysis - Understand Client Organization & structure; Map candidate requirement & skill set through Personal meeting with HR & hiring manager
2. Sourcing - Through Multiple Data source including Returning Indians
3. Screening - Screen select CVs Basis matching Criteria
4. Interview - Interview for attitude, aptitude & aspiration before placing to client
5. Due Diligence - Cross check information authenticity & genuineness
6. Negotiation - Leveraging market intelligence & candidate's pulse for a Win-Win offer
7. Closure - Facilitate timely offer acceptance and maintain engagement to ensure no drop outs.
As Mr. Robin Ghosh puts it - "Our consultants are embedded with the best of industry practices - understanding the clients' culture, industry, competitions and value propositions, and deliver each assignment efficiently, with honesty and integrity."