Ny, NY (PressExposure) August 16, 2011 -- Maryland Thermoform Corporation (MTC) announced today they are Thrilled and Excited to return for the fourth consecutive year as an exhibitor (Booth #2802) at the annual AUVSI Unmanned Systems North America 2011 Symposium. It is being held at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, located in Washington, DC, from August 16th - 19th. There are an expected 6,500 attendees, 450 plus exhibitors, in excess of 150 technical presentations over the four day show.
AUVSI is the world's largest Conference & Exhibition focusing on Unmanned Systems. Scott Macdonald, C.E.O. of Maryland Thermoform Corporation said, "AUVSI provides an avenue for MTC to demonstrate our core capabilities to a concentrated audience (unmanned vehicle and defense) all in one place. New Business Development Manager for MTC, Tammy Sagastume said, "This is a great show for Maryland Thermoform Corporation, as it provides us with the opportunity to meet with our current (government and commercial) customers, gain new ones and keep up with the latest industry trends."
10 Reasons Why Government Agencies Like to Buy from Maryland Thermoform are:
1. Provides parts and components formed, fabricated and assembled out of commodity and composite materials utilized in projects such as Shadow and other light weight UAV's that is carried on our troops back.
2. Parts built to customer specifications by a core group of skilled personnel that understand...it takes dedication and teamwork to get the job done
3. "Your One Stop Plastics Source"...In-house Design, Engineering, CNC Machining Center, Tool, Die, Pattern Shop, CNC Routing and Prototyping to Production all under one roof
4. Proven track record of On-Time Delivery From April through June 2011, our on-time delivery rate percentage of finished product was 99.6%
5. Outstanding reputation with both our Prime Contractors and Other Customers
6. Dedicated to providing both cost effective and efficient solutions to our customers
7. ISO-9001:2008 Register with Design
8. Makes the buying process easier for government facilities with the acceptance of a Blanket Purchase Agreement, Purchase Order and/or the acceptance of Merchant Cards
9. Attributes (savings in freight, easy access to our facility, etc.) that a local vendor has to offer their customers
10. Assists government agencies and customers in meeting their Small Business requirements
Maryland Thermoform, AUVSI, Unmanned Systems, Shadow, Engineering, CNC Machining Center, Tool, Die, Pattern Shop, CNC Routing, ISO-9001:2008 Register with Design, Government Agencies
For further information on Maryland Thermoform Corporation and the AUVSI Unmanned Systems North America 2011, please contact Tammy Sagastume, New Business Development Manager at:
Phone: (410) 947-5063 x112
Email: tsagastume at mdthermo.com