Mesa, Arizona (PressExposure) March 20, 2013 -- Certified Mold Inspectors Phillip and Divine Fry have just launched their new website http://www.tucsonmoldinspector.com to help mold victims in Tucson, South Tucson, Tucson Estates, Oro Valley, Green Valley, Marana, Casas Adobes, Tanque Verde, Sahuarita, Sierra Visa, Benson, Nogales, and Yuma.
Mold infestation in Tucson houses, apartment, workplaces, commercial buildings, and government buildings is a major health risk for residents and occupants because exposure to elevated levels of indoor mold spores and mold growth can cause over 100 major illnesses and medical problems.
The top dozen mold health problems according to the U.S. Government's General Accounting Office "Indoor Mold" report are:
1. Asthma, asthma triggers, or asthma symptoms (such as episodes or attacks)
2. Upper respiratory tract symptoms
3. Eye symptoms
4. Skin symptoms
5. Allergies or allergic reactions
8. Difficulty breathing, trouble breathing, or shortness of breath
9. Infections (including those affecting people who have chronic lung disease).
10. Adverse effects to the nervous system
11. Fungal colonization or opportunistic infections in immune-compromised individuals and
12. Hypersensitivity pneumonitis.
The Frys, who are also Certified Environmental Hygienists, Professional Industrial Hygienists, and Certified Mold Remediators, use high-tech mold inspection, testing, and remediation tools and techniques to find and remove hidden toxic mold infestation inside walls, ceilings, floors, heating/cooling equipment and ducts, crawl spaces, basements, and attics.
For more information, email email@example.com or phone 480-310-7970 or 480-217-7173.
Phillip and Divine Fry also do environmental inspection, testing, removal, and remediation for all types of indoor environmental health threats. They have helped property owners and occupants in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, Chandler, Tucson, Arizona statewide, Las Vegas, Nevada, Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, California statewide, and elsewhere in United States and Asia, including Manila, Philippines nationwide, Bangkok, Thailand nationwide, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia nationwide, Singapore, China, and elsewhere.