London, United Kingdom (PressExposure) April 11, 2008 -- Great value spring/summer multi-centre city holidays - combining some of Europe's finest cities - are being highlighted by city break specialist, Cities Direct.
For example, combine three nights each - in centrally located hotels - in Krakow, Vienna and Budapest on a nine-night holiday from just Â£499. This includes return flights from Gatwick or Prestwick (outward to Krakow, returning from Budapest), Krakow/Vienna flight, train travel between Vienna and Budapest and hotel accommodation as follows:
- Enjoying a city centre location, the three-star Hotel Ascot in Krakow is a 10-minute walk from the old town square
- The three-star Hotel Post in Vienna is close to tourist attractions such as the Palais Liechtenstein, the Ring and St Stephen's Cathedral
- The three-star Mercure Nemzeti in Budapest is one of the city's oldest hotels and is within walking distance of many of its top sites
Alternatively, combine three nights each in Rome, Venice and Florence on a nine night holiday from Â£599 inclusive of return flights from Stansted (outward to Rome, returning from Pisa), Rome/Venice flight, train travel between Venice and Florence, plus accommodation in the following centrally located hotels:
- Located in Rome city centre, the three-star Amalfi Hotel is within walking distance of the Via Veneto, Colosseum and Forum
- The three-star Palazzo Guardi in Venice is ideally situated just minutes away from St Mark's Square
- The three-star Liana Hotel is well located for exploring the city's historical centre on foot.
All prices quoted are per person, based on two sharing and include breakfasts. Other hotels, destinations and flights from many regional airports - including Bristol, East Midlands, Liverpool and Manchester - are also available.