The series of GAO RFID Portals consist of rugged steel chassis housing RFID electronics, optional accessories, high impact industrial plastic covers, integrated steel kick-plates, and secure steel base-plates while remaining sleek in appearance. Optional configurations provide an RFID reader, circular polarized antennas, an internal power supply and an audible horn. Other optional components include a light stack (RFID Dock Portal Light Stack) and an electric eye presence detector (RFID Dock Portal Photo Eye).
This series offers great features --- fast and simple installation and convenient access to AC power, LAN and accessory connections through an easily removable plate on top of the body.
Specifications of GAO's Multifunctional RFID Portal Series:
- LAN: Ethernet, Internet Protocol
- Construction: 119 mil steel chassis; 187 mil steel kickplate, 250 mil, 5V
flame rated, ABS covers
- Power: 110-125AC, 2A,60Hz
- RF Output: 902MHz to 928MHz 4W EIRP
- Safety: UL69050, CSA22.2/60950; TUV NRTL certified
- Emissions: FCC47 CFR Part15, Canada RS210
About GAO Tek Inc.
GAO Tek Inc. is a leading provider of test and measurement equipment, embedded development tools, telecommunication testers, electronic measurement instruments, video surveillance, alarm and other electronic products that serve the needs of electronic professionals internationally.
For more information please visit http://www.GAOTek.com.
For any media queries:
Director of Marketing
416-292-0038 ext 228
GAO Tek Inc. is a member of GAO Group, which also includes
- GAO RFID Inc. - http://www.GAORFID.com
- GAO Tek Inc. - http://www.GAOTek.com
- GAO Research Inc. - http://www.GAOResearch.com
- WowGao Inc. - http://www.WowGao.com
- GAO RFID Asset Tracking - http://www.GAORFIDAssetTracking.com
- GAO Embedded - [http://www.GAOEmbedded.com]
- GAO Instruments - http://www.GAOInstruments.com
- GAO Comm - http://www.GAOComm.com
- GAO Fiber Optics - http://www.GAOFiberOptics.com