North Olmsted, Ohio (PressExposure) May 01, 2008 -- Daba Designs, a full-service creative marketing company, is holding a CONTEST to Name The Logo!
Our logo, a cartoon lion, was designed by one of our own at Daba Designs. He can draw but can't think of a name... and neither can we! So, we're asking for your help.
We selected a cartoon because it completely represents creativity! It can be depicted in any situation, any pose, for anything, including animating the character for video, broadcast and website applications.
We selected a lion because, well, that's all we could think of. Mice and rabbits were already taken, what could we do?
So here are the rules:
1. Contest ends June 25th, 2008. NO ENTRIES RECEIVED AFTER THAT DATE WILL BE ACCEPTED. Why June 25th? Why not. Just don't miss that deadline.
2. You don't have to buy anything, we just want your ideas.
3. You can enter by visiting our website. The lion is all over the place - just look at the top of every page! Go to the Contact Us link on top and email us your ideas! Don't forget to give us you contact information.
3. Leo The Lion has been considered and shot down, so get a little more creative than that!
4. The winner will receive two Personalized Notepads and two Personalized Bookmarks. Want to see what they are like? Check them out on our site. The winner can either select an image from our library or send us a 300 dpi 1"x1" image to use. Shipping is included.
Good luck! We can't wait to give this guy... or girl... a name!
For more information visit us online or contact Daba Designs at (440)465-0744.