Naples, FL (PressExposure) September 29, 2009 -- Utilizing 30 years of real estate training and professional education experience, Larson Educational Services is the premier provider of Florida real estate licensing, exam preparation, post-licensing, real estate broker licensing, Florida CAM licensing and Florida mortgage licensing and continuing education in Southwest Florida.
We offer the 63 Hour Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License Course in an eight-day format at the Naples Area Board of REALTORS building located at 1455 Pine Ridge Rd, Naples, FL.
UPCOMING NAPLES REAL ESTATE COURSE DATES and TIMES: http://www.larsoned.com/realestate/licensing/courses/
Dates: Oct 26-30, Nov 2-4 Time: 8:30am-4:30pm Location: 1455 Pine Ridge Rd, Naples, FL 34109
Dates: Nov 30-Dec 2, Dec 4, Dec 7-10 Time: 8:30apm-4:30pm Location: 1455 Pine Ridge Rd, Naples, FL 34109
How to Obtain a Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License
An applicant for a Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License must:
*be at least 18 years old *hold a high school diploma or its equivalent NOTE: Florida residency is not required.
The steps outlined below will begin the process to obtain a Florida Real Estate License. Application approval generally takes 15-60 days.
A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE
1. Submit a license application to the Department of Business and Professional Regulation. The application processing fee is $105. Call us at (239) 344-7510 to receive our LICENSE APPLICATION HANDBOOK with pictures and detailed descriptions to walk you through the application.
2. Complete electronic fingerprints with Pearson Vue for a background check. You can also contact the Pearson Vue customer support center at 1.888.274.2020 (TTY 1.800.274.2617) to register by phone. The fingerprint fee is $57.25.
3. Complete 63 hours of Florida Real Estate Sales Associate Licensing Education. Naples, Port Charlotte and Fort Myers real estate classes are available and our Exam Preparation classes and products will help prepare you for success on exam day. http://www.LarsonEd.com
4. Pass the Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License Exam. It takes approximately 15-60 days from submission of your License Application and Electronic Fingerprints for exam approval. The exam fee is $31.50.
5. After passing your exam, activate your license by submitting Form 2050 to the Division of Real Estate. The form must be signed by an employing broker.