Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra India (PressExposure) May 31, 2011 -- Nephrology and Urology Devices Market to 2017 - Usage of Incontinence devices by the Elderly Population to Drive Market
Company's report, "Nephrology and Urology Devices Market to 2017 - Usage of Incontinence devices by the Elderly Population to Drive Market" provides key data, information and analysis on the global nephrology and urology devices market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on three nephrology and urology devices categories - Incontinence Devices, Lithotripters and Renal Dialysis Equipment. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these categories, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and a detailed analysis of the pipeline products in each category. The report also reviews details about important merger and acquisition deals that have taken place in the nephrology and urology devices market during the past four years. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Company's team of industry experts.
- Key geographies covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Market size and company share data for three nephrology and urology devices market categories - Incontinence Devices, Lithotripters and Renal Dialysis Equipment.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017. Company shares data for 2009 has been given for three categories.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within the nephrology and urology devices market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading technologies.
- Key players covered include Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget SCA, Baxter International Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Coloplast A/S, Gambro AB and Dornier MedTech GmbH.