London, United Kingdom (PressExposure) January 13, 2010 -- 1) Animal Prints Animal print continues to fly off the shelves! Leopard print, snakeskin and zebra were a huge hit on the A/W runway shows of Dolce & Gabbana and Mulberry, and this is one key trend that will continue to be on every ones wish lists well into the spring season ahead.
2) Black and White An alternative way to work the hottest new monochrome trend is with fitted and stunning dresses from Wallis. It's a great take on Gucci's classic black and white dress. Wallis also has fantastic monochrome knitwear and womens tops too - you'll be spoilt for choice.
3) Colour-Blocking With the weather still cold, dull and dark, the easiest way to lift your winter blues is by wearing bold, bright colours. Vibrant colours are huge this season so in your new wardrobe you can have some show stopping pieces. Coats and cardigans this season are bright and will add a splash of colour to your wardrobe.
4) Knitted dresses The knitted dress is the easiest dress to wear, no matter what your body shape is. Knitted dresses are in the style spotlight this season and a great way to update your wardrobe.
5) Fabulous knit To help keep you warm this season, our new knitwear will keep you snug yet still looking oh so stylish. So embrace the cold snap at the moment in style!
6) Leggings This wardrobe saviour it set to be still a hot trend for spring 2010, so we can all breathe a sign of relieve! Leggings, jeggings and treggings are great to go from daytime chic to nightmare glamour.