Atlantic City, New Jersey (PressExposure) July 06, 2011 -- New features added to the recent 2011 release of ezPaycheck, the small-business payroll software from Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com), make it easier and simpler to write piece-rate paychecks. This new capability was added to the latest version of ezPaycheck at the request of customers.
"Meeting the specific needs of our customers is an important part of our business model," said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. "We had several customers who told us they pay some workers by the piece-rate, but ezPaycheck didn't facilitate that easily, so we added some features that simplify that process."
Based in Louisville, Ky., Halfpricesoft.com is a software developer specializing in small business applications that are extremely easy to use and affordable for any size business.
Released in May, version 3.1.7 of ezPaycheck payroll software includes an expanded MEMO field, which can be combined with the custom payment field to easily notate pay-by-piece or pay-by-stops payroll calculations. Users simply rename a custom payment field to something like, "pay-by-piece" or "pay-by-stops" and enter the value of the paycheck. Details of the payment, such as "100 pieces * $5 per piece," can be entered into the MEMO field.
The expanded MEMO field feature and custom payment field are included in the most recent release of ezPaycheck which is available for FREE download.
ezPaycheck: affordable and free to try.
ezPaycheck payroll software is designed to be easy to use and affordable for any small business. Priced at just $89 per installation, ezPaycheck's graphical interface and functions are so intuitive that even users without much computer or accounting experience can start automating payroll processes within minutes of installation. Additionally, customers can try ezPaycheck payroll software without cost or obligation for 30 days. The free software download, which includes a sample database for east test-driving, is available online at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp.
Other features included in the recent release of ezPaycheck include:
- Improved data back-up for faster and easier back up - NEW!
- Increased payroll report flexibility for categorization payments - NEW!
- More reporting period flexibility: run reports weekly, biweekly, semi-monthly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly - NEW!
- Export reports and employee lists for easy sharing with other software, including ezW2
- Yearly updates of income tax rates for all 50 states, Washington D.C., and federal taxes
- Customizable reporting dates, check report options, and tax/deduction features
- Option to auto-fill paycheck data, such as pay period start and end dates and check printing dates
- Print checks using check-in-middle, check-in-bottom or check-on-top formats
- Printing capability for Form 940 and Form 941
- Option to mask Social Security Numbers on check stubs
Customer satisfaction ensured with risk-free 30-day trial of ezPaycheck payroll software.
Customers can thoroughly test drive ezPaycheck payroll software before purchasing by going online to http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp. Online they can download the software and sample it without charge or obligation for up to 30 days. The trial software includes all features and functions of the full version (though tax forms print with "SAMPLE" watermark). The download includes a sample database, so customers can sample ezPaycheck's many features without wasting time entering data.
Once customers decide that ezPaycheck is right for their business, they can purchase a license key to activate the payroll software for unlimited use. License keys are available at the same web page as the download for just $89 per installation.
To learn more about ezPaycheck, please visit: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp