Alabama, AL (PressExposure) June 10, 2014 -- Nearly a $25 billion business, the fitness business has fully grown leaps and bounds (and high knees and jumping jacks) over the past few decades and was one among the few industries to record vital growth throughout the recent recession. To honor those that have created ennobling contributions and to produce a learning expertise for those fascinated by fitness, fitness pioneer Dr. John Herbert Spencer Ellis recently launched the Fitness Hall of Fame.
I have been inspired by so many amazing men and women who have helped people get fit, who have offered new ways of looking at health and wellness, and who have changed the shape of our world through fitness. With that in mind, I wanted to provide a better platform for honoring these trendsetters, leaders, innovators and legends, Ellis said.
Nomination classes for the 2014 Fitness Hall of Fame include:
- Under 40 Trend Setter: for people UN agency have created vital contributions to the business by making prestigious trends with a minimum of ten years in progress expertise with a verifiable chronicle.
- Educational Leader: for people UN agency have incontestable semipermanent academic excellence with a minimum of ten years in progress expertise with a verifiable chronicle.
- Inventor/Innovator: for people UN agency have created a product, fitness system or service that has revolutionized the business with a minimum of ten years in progress expertise with a verifiable chronicle.
- Trainer/Coach: For people UN agency have incontestable a semipermanent tradition of excellence in coaching or coaching job with a minimum of ten years in progress expertise with a verifiable chronicle.
- Living Legend: for people recognized by the Fitness Hall of Fame planning board and also the selection public as providing unique world contributions to the business for a minimum of fifteen years.
- Legacy: Given to the family/estate of a private UN agency has passed and UN agency antecedently provided unique world contributions to the business for a minimum of twenty years.
Each year, 2 folks are inducted into the Fitness Hall of Fame in every class with the exception of the inheritance award, which is able to honor one person annually. The initial 2014 induction can occur on-line with future events in NY town or metropolis.