Bucharest, Romania (PressExposure) July 18, 2011 -- InvoiceOn today announced the release of their InvoiceOn for iPhone app, featuring an exclusive Reporting Module, Immediate Payment, printing, custom language settings, and more.
The app allows its users to quickly setup and send invoices, include a PayNow link through PayPal right in the document body, making it easy to get paid.
Perfect for Small to Medium Businesses, consultancy or local shops and family businesses.
"Setup your company details in minutes and start getting paid!" says George Bratan, at InvoiceOn. "We do hope our customers will enjoy this new type of mobile business experience, invoice your clients as soon as they agree to your terms".
The app also provides the ability to send quotes and estimates to clients. Once an estimate is accepted the user may create an invoice from the original quote, add a discount and include a PayNow link in the invoice.
InvoiceOn for iPhone comes with:
- Clean look
- Send quotes and invoices in minutes
- Pay immediately using PayPal
- Print over the air
- Holds your client list and inventory
- One tap call or email your clients
- Customizable language and currency for your invoices
- Use discounts and taxes
- Preview your documents before sending
- Import clients from your Address Book
- Add your own logo, from your device or url
- Include PayPal link in your Invoice
- Use graphic reports to get an overview of your business performance
- Use a secondary email address to keep all your outgoing documents
The app took 3 months to be built and is the result of 4 years of experience in software development for the Small and Medium Business segment.
Pricing & Availability
InvoiceOn is available for purchase for $5.99 in the iPhone App Store at:
For additional information about InvoiceOn, including screenshots, a demo video, and more, please visit: