Karlsbad, AL Germany (PressExposure) July 14, 2014 -- Scrolling through folders, squinting at indistinguishable thumbnails and wracking your brain to remember where you saved that awesome photo or video clip is not fun - especially when you want it right now.
The new release of Nero Media Home, available now as a free download, takes the frustration out of finding photos and videos on your PC, mobile devices and external hard drives. It automatically finds the content on your PC and devices that are connected to it and then catalogs everything into a smart media library.
The latest version of Nero Media Home now includes:
- Improved usability to get you started even faster
- Better performance to manage and browse through your photos, videos and music instantly
- Automatic timeline of photos and videos based on the dates they were taken
- Face tags to find photos by who is in them
- Automatic keyword tags derived from your existing folder structures and the metadata within each photo and video file
- Customizable keyword tags that can be added to as many individual and groups of photos and videos as you want
- Tag filtering so you can quickly combine keyword and face tags to find the exact photos and video clips you want
- Rating and marking so you can identify your favorite photos and videos quickly
- Smart albums that save keyword combinations and automatically add new content that is tagged with the same criteria
Nero Media Home makes it fun to use photos and video clips, as well. Creating slideshows and professional-quality photo books, calendars and greeting cards takes only a matter of moments. Syncing photos, videos and even iTunes® music playlists between your PC and mobile devices is a matter of drag and drop. Posting photos and videos to Facebook, YouTube and other online social networks only takes a few clicks.
Nero creates software applications and platforms that help consumers simply enjoy their photos, videos and music. Its free Nero Media Home platform enables consumers to access, enhance and share their digital content across PCs, smart phones, tablets and online social networks. Nero also produces a widely used multimedia software suite, which contains powerful applications for media management, video editing, video converting, file back-up, content syncing and disc burning.
Nero has offices in Karlsbad, Germany; Glendale, Calif., USA; Yokohama, Japan; and Hangzhou, China.