Athens, Greece (PressExposure) July 19, 2011 -- Contact:
AllWebMenus creates popup menus for website navigation, without any programming experience required. The created SEO-friendly web menus, CSS menus, Mega drop-down menus, AJAX menus etc. work alike in all DHTML browsers (IE, Firefox, Mozilla, Safari, Chrome, Opera etc.) & all popular platforms (Win, Mac, Unix).
Many Themes & properties can be applied to create slide or drop-down menus with many effects. Addins are also available for Sliding menus, Floating menus, Server-Side menus, WordPress/Joomla/Drupal menus, SEO CSS menus, etc.
AllWebMenus is easy & visual for non-programmers, while powerful for programmers.
Some enhancements made to the new version:
- Menu Drop Shadow (CSS3) feature
- Dreamweaver CS5.5 support
- interface enhancements
- some fixes
View all at:
General AllWebMenus Features:
- Ready-made Themes/Examples (200+) for creating stylish menus
- Rich & intuitive User Interface
- All authoring tools & CMS platforms supported
- Plenty of buttons, icons, bullets, arrows & backgrounds to use
- Menus populated EITHER by items within your project OR "on-the-fly", using on-page UL/LI items
- UNICODE text support
- Right-to-Left language (RTL) support (Arabic, Hebrew, etc.)
- Dreamweaver extension, Microsoft Expression Web Add-in, NetObjects Fusion component
- WordPress Menu & Joomla Menu Add-ins
- FrontPage/Expression Web support
- SEO CSS Menu Addin (Search Engine friendly menus)
- Sliding Menu, Floating Menus & Server Side Menus Addins (API for programmable menus)
- Multiple Rows/Columns on menus/submenus
- Many Opening/Closing effects
- Scrollbar or Auto Scroll for large submenus
- Auto highlight currently visited item
- Use of menus over flash objects, form elements, applets and iframes
- Use of multiple menus on same page
- Free Sitemap Builder
- Rounded Corners, Drop Shadows
- Easy/flexible positioning options
AllWebMenus PRO costs $59.95 (single-user license). Available for Windows 2000/NT/XP/Vista/7 and Mac through Virtual PC.