Charlottetown, Canada (PressExposure) March 13, 2009 -- Niche Blueprint by Tim Godfrey and Steven Clayton is re-launching on March 16, 2009, after a successful launch last January. This 6 week 1 million dollar e-commerce training course is a complete program, including bonus surprise which I will show you below in my video.
Affiliate marketing is a huge topic, and so I will briefly explain to you the nuts and bolts of this business as it relates to niche marketing.
E-commerce is the buying and selling of products or services online. Online affiliate marketing refers to the selling of someone else's products online for a commission. There are many ways to open up a e-commerce store and sell products as a affiliate marketer. Many open up eBay affiliate online stores designed by with the eBay Store Toolkit. There are also 3rd party web designers who offer the selling of Stores, like the Amazon Easy Affiliate Store Builder. Please note that in addition to the content listed below there are also some other components not mentioned which include:
* Additional Videos and Manuals. We will be adding these over the duration of the course depending on the feedback we receive.
* A brand new video series covering internet marketing basics.
* A free lifetime subscription to "DropShipBlueprint" which we've created specifically for this course. This is a competitor to 'World Wide Brands' and usually costs $397.
* A large selection of high quality, high converting and ready-to-go E-commerce Store templates and software so buyers can get their stores online and begin making money as quickly as possible.
* A 30 day trial of the 'Niche Blueprint' branded version of 'Market Samurai'
What Tim and Steve have done is to take this idea of a "affiliate store" and to expand on it to include "niche marketing." They even give an example of a niche website store on "bird cages" which they sold for $177,000. How nice is that.