Navi Mumbai, India (PressExposure) April 18, 2012 -- OJSC E4 Group (E4 Group) is a Russia-based conglomerate engaged in diversified businesses. The company is engaged in manufacturing equipments and materials, general and civil construction, industrial and engineering works, control system implementation, utilities and infrastructure development and related businesses. The product portfolio includes boiler-auxiliary equipment, metal structures, electrical equipment, testing equipment, valves, wood poles, panels and other custom products. The company provides complete range of services catering across the project life cycle ranging from start-up, design and engineering to development, erection, construction and commissioning services. It also undertakes research and development activities in industrial engineering and development areas principally focusing on energy and transmission sectors. In addition, the company also provides repair, reconstruction, renovation and maintenance services. E4 Group caters to various sectors including residential, commercial, institutional, industrial, infrastructure, power, oil and gas, mining and smelting, chemical and utilities. The company maintains about nine manufacturing facilities in Russia and operates with its branch offices, subsidiaries and affiliates across Russia and Ukraine. E4 Group undertakes projects across the globe and is headquartered in Moscow, Russia. ( http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/OJSC-E4-Group-CEMS-Financial-and-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html )
OJSC E4 Group Key Recent Developments
Nov 23, 2011: KTZ Manufactures Two Steam Turbines For E4 Group
This comprehensive SWOT profile of OJSC E4 Group provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of OJSC E4 Group including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/OJSC-E4-Group-CEMS-Financial-and-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
Contact us at :
Company Profiles And Conferences
Phone : + 91 22 27812707
Fax : + 91 22 27812290