ORO First To Set Sail In The 18Kt Gold Bangle Market

Mumbai, India (PressExposure) August 04, 2011 -- Asserting its domination in the bangle market, ORO now has set its sights on bringing the spotlight onto the 18kt gold segment in India and directing the consumers' focus to it. ORO, the leader in machine made bangle manufacturing in India, will be re-introducing its exquisite product designs from 22kt to 18kt where each product in 18kt will replicate the exact look and finish as that in 22kt. It's gamut of collection includes Classics, Movables, Enamel, Girls, Openables, Entwined and Links. The Indian gold market swarmed with 22kt products becomes out of reach for certain price conscious consumers groups. Statistically speaking, 18kt gold bangles are upto 40% cheaper than 22kt and hence it becomes a smart choice for price wary consumers.

"This is an opportune time to introduce our 18kt designs in the market since the price of gold has shot through the roof. This makes 22kt unaffordable for some consumer groups. Being a staggering 40% cheaper than 22kt gold products, 18kt is a definite winner to help loosen up the purse strings for the price conscious consumers. We also have our distributors sharing ORO's very same vision to take a huge stride into the 18kt market which is set to soar exponentially," said Avinash Pahuja, Director of Marketing and Operations, Raia Jewels Pvt. Ltd.

Long lasting and sturdy in nature, 18kt gold opens up a large avenue for experimentation in design which stems the growth for escalating innovation. ORO wants to identify this possibility in the 18kt gold range and keep enhancing its designs for better consumer satisfaction. It produces a staggering 2000 bangles every single day of which 10% is dedicated to producing 18kt gold bangles and this is set to rise by another 15% post the IIJS, 2011 to take the total production of 18kt gold bangles to 25%. With its 1200 plus retailer base, ORO is pushing to make all its new 18kt designs available throughout India to fulfill the needs of the end consumer.

"We will be replicating our beautifully crafted 22kt designs in 18kt having the very same look and feel. So the consumer can opt to purchase the designs not only in 22kt but in 18kt as well. Another advantage of 18kt is that it helps us to experiment and build innovative designs since it is easier to give it different shapes because of its tough nature. We are expecting a sale of 100 kg plus in the 18kt bangles category in the next quarter itself. Being the first movers in the 18kt gold bangle segment in India, we will acquire nearly 90% of that entire market segment," said Mr. Ravish Pahuja, Director of Manufacture & Design, Raia Jewels Pvt.Ltd.

About ORO: ORO is a leading player in the 22 Kt and 18 Kt bangle industries, owned by Raia Jewels Pvt. Ltd. and looked upon by the rich legacy of the 126 year old Tikamdas Group. Spearheaded by the young entrepreneurs - Mr. Avinash Pahuja and Mr. Ravish Pahuja, ORO perseveres to constantly innovative and manufacture products that surpass customer expectations delivering the absolute best in quality. For further information, log on to http://www.raia.in

About Gecko Worldwide

the 22kt bangle industry, with its introduction in 18kt, ORO is fast becoming an all round force to reckon with. When the Tikamdas Motiram Group, established in 1885, crafted their first gold bangle, little did they know that they were laying the foundations of a pioneering craft. Today, ORO, owned by Raia Jewels Pvt. Ltd., is recognized as the architect of world-class bangles in India. Mr. Avinash Pahuja and Mr. Ravish Pahuja are at the helm of affairs at ORO as Directors. Mr. Avinash looks after marketing and operations while Mr. Ravish supervises the design and manufacturing at ORO. ORO has been very active in representing itself in the Trade (B2B) as well as the Consumer (B2C) space. In the past one year, ORO has made fourfold progress in terms of retailer base acquisitions, top of mind recall in their category and created genuine excitement in the industry.


For further information, log on to http://www.raia.in


For contacting the PR Agency Gecko Worldwide visit http://geckoworldwide.in


Press Release Source: http://PressExposure.com/PR/Gecko_Worldwide.html

Press Release Submitted On: August 04, 2011 at 5:24 am
This article has been viewed 71918 time(s).