Navi Mumbai, India (PressExposure) January 25, 2012 -- Ocean Power Technologies, Inc. (Ocean Power) is engaged in developing and commercializing systems that generate electricity through ocean waves. It specializes in cost-effective, advanced, and environmentally sound offshore wave power technology. The company develops floating buoys, which capture wave energy and convert it into electricity. It offers its products under PowerBuoy trademark. Ocean Power offers two types of the PowerBuoy systems, namely, Utility PowerBuoy Systems; and Autonomous PowerBuoy System that utilize the PowerBuoy technology. Utility PowerBuoy System is used in supplying electricity to a local or regional electric power grid while Autonomous PowerBuoy System is used in generating power for the use free of the power grid in remote locations. Geographically, the company operates in North America, Europe and Australia. Ocean Power is headquartered in Pennington, New Jersey, the US. ( http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/Ocean-Power-Technologies-Inc-OPTT-Financial-and-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html )
Ocean Power Technologies, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Oct 24, 2011: Ocean Power Technologies Launches Initiative To Enhance Efficiency Of PowerBuoy Wave Energy Systems
Oct 11, 2011: Ocean Power Technologies Announces Board Changes
Sep 13, 2011: Ocean Power Technologies And Lockheed Martin To Collaborate On Utility Scale PowerBuoy For Oregon Wave Power Project
Sep 08, 2011: Ocean Power Technologies Reports Revenues Of $1.9m In Q1 Fiscal 2012
Sep 01, 2011: Ocean Power Technologies PowerBuoy Withstands Hurricane Irene
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Ocean Power Technologies, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/Ocean-Power-Technologies-Inc-OPTT-Financial-and-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
Contact us at :
Company Profiles and Conferences
Flat A-1901/02, 19th floor,
Palm Beach Road, Sanpada,
Navi Mumbai - 400705, India.
Phone : +91 22 2756 1536
Fax : +91 22 2757 9131