Artesia, CA (PressExposure) September 06, 2012 -- OnPrintShop web to print solution from Radixweb will make its second appearance at Graph Expo 2012, Chicago, USA. We shall showcase some advanced web2print capabilities at Booth 1067 from October 7-10, 2012.
We request you to pre-register at http://www.onprintshop.com/graphexpo for personalized interaction at Graph Expo.
This is OnPrintShop's second successive appearance at Graph Expo, a top trade exhibition for graphic communication and print industry. This participation comes after an overwhelming success at drupa 2012.
This year at Graph Expo OnPrintShop will showcase web2print solution tailor-made for SME printers like digital printers, litho printers, photo album printers, publishers, and design agencies. We have a solution with features like:
- Online Designer Studio with Advanced PDF Template Engine
- Integrated order management system
- Social photo import and sharing
- Fotolia integration for stock images
- Spot color support
- QR Code generation facility
- Quote engine for specific orders
- Mass customization of design templates
You can view our full feature list on http://www.onprintshop.com/solution-features.html.
We have developed OnPrintShop over a period of 7 years. We work closely with our 300+ global customers to understand the requirements and challenges of print industry. We listen to them as they share their unique business requirements. As a result we offer several add-on modules to our customers depending on their needs. At Graph Expo we will display the following add-on modules:
- Online Photo Album Solution
- Advanced CorelDraw Template Engine
- PDF/VT based Variable Data Printing Solution
- Print Broker Solution
- Multiple Stores with Central Admin
- Mobile Compatible Design Studio
OnPrintShop has found a niche market standing with SME printers. Our customers and partners like Ricoh Canada refer to us as simple and affordable web2print solution. What makes us popular with SME printers is our business services like:
- Web2Print consultancy to optimize online business experience
- Client support & training to ensure uninterrupted business
- Design template recreation service
- Migration from subscription to license solution
We have also launched new subscription solution packages to meet the needs of printers of different scales.
Meet us at Graph Expo to know more.