Manchester, Lancashire United Kingdom (PressExposure) July 15, 2008 -- To help small business owners get a website online for very little cost, Ian Canaway has put together a free one page guide, âHow To Set-up A Simple Yet Powerful Website For Your Business Step-By-Stepâ. With this guide in your hands, small business owners can quickly get access to the key tools and resources needed to get a website online without blowing the bank.
This rough and ready guide is a simple summary of the essential steps needed to quickly get your first website going. It's an ideal little reference guide to keep handy when setting up your first business website. This guide's topics include:
- The 4 vital steps needed to get yourself a domain name and hosting for your website.
- 14 things you must take into consideration before you decide on your website domain name.
- How to set up your DNS (domain name servers) so your website actually shows up online.
- The quick way to access your website control panel so you can make changes to your site whenever or where ever you are (even if you are on a beach).
- The two powerful options for building your website, that'll save you countless hours of stress and anxiety.
- Where to get free or low cost web templates if you're having to do things on the cheap.
- 5 powerful web editors you can use to build stunning websites.
- 2 highly functional and feature rich web site builders that require little or no technical knowledge to get started.
- 9 critical mistakes you must avoid if you want to build a profitable website that actually gets results, and generates more sales or leads for your business.
- The simple piece of free software you need to transfer your website files from your computer to your website server.
This guide is published as a PDF document, and is available free on request, to anyone who visits: http://iancanaway.com/news/set-up-your-own-business-website-quick-start-guide.php