Navi Mumbai, India (PressExposure) February 02, 2012 -- Ontario Power Generation Inc. (OPG) is a Canadian power company. It engages in the generation and sale of electricity in Ontario, which meets 60% of the region's primary electricity demand. The company generates electricity from nuclear, hydroelectric, gas, and wind resources and sells power on regulatory and non-regulatory basis. As of September 30, 2010, OPG had 19,931 megawatts of in-service generating capacity. In addition, the company engages in isotope sales and the supply of other ancillary services, including voltage control and reactive support, certified black start facilities, and automatic generation control. The company's generating portfolio comprises three nuclear generating stations, five thermal generating stations, 65 hydroelectric generating stations, and two wind power turbines. The company co-owns the Portland's Energy Centre gas-fired generating station; the Brighton Beach gas-fired generating station, and two other nuclear generating stations, which are leased on a long term basis to Bruce Power L.P. OPG is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. ( http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/Ontario-Power-Generation-Inc-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html )
Ontario Power Generation Inc. Key Recent Developments
Dec 06, 2011: OPG Submits Documents For Regulatory Approvals Process In Support Of Darlington Refurbishment
Nov 18, 2011: OPGI Reports Revenues Of CAD1.3 Billion In Q3 2011
Oct 21, 2011: OPGI's Unit 8 At Pickering Nuclear Power Plant Goes Offline For Maintenance
Sep 29, 2011: Environmental Groups File Application To Stop Construction Of New Nuclear Reactors In Darlington, Canada
Sep 23, 2011: OPGI Disconnects Unit 4 At Pickering Nuclear Power Plant From Power Grid For Planned Maintenance Outage
Ontario Power Generation Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/Ontario-Power-Generation-Inc-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
Contact us at :
Company Profiles and Conferences
Flat A-1901/02, 19th floor,
Palm Beach Road, Sanpada,
Navi Mumbai - 400705, India.
Phone : +91 22 2756 1536
Fax : +91 22 2757 9131