Bristol, Avon United Kingdom (PressExposure) April 26, 2011 -- Over 2000 senior level IT decision makers have already registered to attend the 3rd Cloud Computing World Forum taking place on the 21st and 22nd of June at Olympia, London.
The leading two day conference and expo has seen considerable interest after the success of last years' event which saw over 1500 attendees over three days.
This years' event sees the introduction of the ABC Approach to Cloud Computing with three theatres each focusing on a core topic vital to Cloud Computing's make-up. The Cloud Approach theatre is about strategy, providing new perspectives and insightful forecasts. The Cloud Build theatre is about getting technical, focusing on the mechanics of making a switch to cloud computing. Finally, the Cloud Connect theatre is about being mobile and social, examining the Social Cloud, Enterprise 2.0 and the rise of the Mobile Cloud.
Delegates will hear from over 100 senior representatives from leading organisations in the industry. The list of leading speakers includes:
- Peter Bassill, Chief Information Security Officer, Gala Coral Group
- Colin Tenwick, Chief Executive Officer, Livebookings
- Mark Hall, Director of IT Live Services, HM Revenue and Customs
- Andrew Weir, Director of Enterprises Architecture, BP
- Anthony Hayes, Head of IT Vendors Management, Royal Mail
- Marcus East, CIO, Comic Relief
- Sharon Rynne-Coleman, Global Head MIS, Markets, Thomson Reuters
- Sebastien Marotte, Vice President Enterprise EMEA, Google
- Kris Fitzgerald, CTO, Dell Services
- Chris Gant, Director of Government Cloud Programme, Cabinet Office
- Philip Starrett, Head of Infrastructure Architecture & Strategy, Barclays Bank
- Alan Cohen, Vice President, Global Public Sector and Industry Solutions, Cisco
- Stuart Birrell, Chief Information Officer, Gatwick Airport Ltd
- Alan French, CTO, Marks and Spencer
- Hany Fam, President - UK & Ireland Division, MasterCard
- Myron Hryck, CIO, Severn Trent PLC
Sponsors of the show include Microsoft, McAfee, Cisco, Platform Computing, IBM and many more. To view the full list of sponsors please visit the website.
To register your place at the event and take advantage of the early booking discount rate, which is available until the 20th May, please visit the website or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options, please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email email@example.com.