North East, PA (PressExposure) January 28, 2009 -- P. M. Kidder & Associates is pleased to announce that it has added the Cedeq Industries P120 and P360 Enterpads to the product it offers.
Due to U. S. customs problems when importing small quantities P. M. Kidder & Associates is distributing Enterpads in America for Cedeq Industries. Cedeq is a Canadian company based in St-Hubert, Quebec.
The Cedeq Enterpad is an overlay keyboard. Each key can be configured to reproduce any sequence of keys on a standard computer keyboard. A graphic template that labels each key's function is created.
P. M. Kidder & Associates provides five levels of support to Enterpad purchasers.
1) We provide sales support. Enterpads come with five different ways of connecting to a computer. Depending upon the application we can guide purchaser in making the correct selection.
2) Installing an Enterpad is usually problem free. However, for those few occasions when problems arise we help resolve any difficulties.
3) P. M. Kidder & Associates can help configure an Enterpad. In addition to the software provided by Cedeq we have developed a word processor designed especially for configuring and Enterpad.
4) We also help in creating graphic templates for the Enterpad. We can provide ready to use files for use in Paint, Word and Excel that simplify template creation.
5) The solid metal construction of the Enterpad minimizes hardware problems. On the rare occasion when problems do arise, P. M. Kidder & Associates handles all warranty issues. This eliminates the problem of American purchasers dealing with a foreign company.